We loved this deal too, but it's no longer available. Check out our other cool deals here.
That's Better - Holistic Health
$39 for a One-Hour Whole Body Swedish Aromatherapy Massage with Shiatsu or $59 for a 90-Minute Hot Stone Massage (value up to $90)
1 of your friends
already grabbed this deal:
- Enjoy a wide range of potential benefits, all geared towards your holistic health and well-being.
- Grab a one-hour whole body Swedish aromatherapy massage with shiatsu (Japanese pressure points) for only $39 .
- Or grab a 90-minute hot stone massage for only $59.
- Be treated by a specialist, experienced therapist trained in US and Japan.
When your body feels as though it's made up of more knots than a yachting regatta, it's time to get them untied and back to normal with the magic touch at That's Better.
Grab a one-hour whole body Swedish aromatherapy massage with shiatsu (Japanese pressure points) for only $39 or grab a 90-minute hot stone massage for only $59 from That's Better - Holistic Health.
Enjoy a moment to yourself thanks to the team at That's Better. Today you can choose between two great options. The first is a one-hour Swedish aromatherapy massage with a liberal dash of Shiatsu (Japanese pressure points), for your whole body including back, neck, hands, legs and feet. The Swedish massage is a traditional therapeutic massage, which aids in improving circulation, muscle tone, lymph flow and toxin release.
Or you could choose try the luxuriously relaxing hot stone massage. The heat is deeply relaxing and helps warm up and release tight muscles. Lie on a bed of warm stones while they massage the stress away in your whole body.
More Great Local Deals
Deals in Other Regions
Getting more bang for your buck
If you don't use your coupons before they expire, they're still worth the money you paid for them for an extra three months.
GrabOne FaceValue gives you another three months after your coupons expire, making it even easier to enjoy businesses all over New Zealand.
How does it work?
- A coupon is valid up until and including the expiry date printed on the coupon.
- If you don't use it before the expiry date for whatever reason, the coupon retains the value you paid for it for an additional three months.
- This means you can turn up to the business up to three months after the coupon has expired and put the money you spent to buy that coupon towards the service or experience printed on your coupon.
For example, if you spend $50 on a $100 dining voucher but don't use it before the expiry date, you will still be entitled to $50 worth of food and beverage services at that business for an additional three months.
The same goes for coupons without monetary values assigned to them. For example, if you buy a bungy jump deal but don’t use it before the expiry date, you can still put the money you spent on the coupon towards a bungy jump, for another three months. Remember, the FaceValue of your coupon can only be put toward the service or experience printed on your coupon.
A few things to note:
- FaceValue applies to all deals that display the FaceValue icon. If the icon is not on a deal, FaceValue does not apply.
- It's always best to use your coupon before the expiry date, so you get the most value for your money. And if you're a bit forgetful, we now automatically remind you if your coupons are about to expire.
- During the FaceValue period, your coupon can only be put towards the service stated on the coupon.
- If the offer is seasonal, like a seasonal menu or chimney sweep service, the FaceValue of your coupon can be put towards a similar offer at the merchant's discretion.
- FaceValue does not apply to product deals, travel and accommodation-related deals, or time-dependent event deals.
- The conditions on your coupon still apply during the FaceValue grace period.