We loved this deal too, but it's no longer available. Check out our other cool deals here.
That's Better - Holistic Health
$39 for a One-Hour Swedish Massage & Foot Massage Combo or $59 for a 90-Minute Blissful Massage Package
1 of your friends
already grabbed this deal:
- Buy the perfect Christmas gift this year.
- Grab a one-hour Swedish massage and foot massage combo for $39 at That's Better - Holistic Health.
- Keen for more relaxation? Pay $59 for a 90-minute Blissful Massage package.
- Soak your feet in warm sweet-smelling water while the tension in your neck, shoulders and arms are massaged away.
- The 90-minute option includes a 15-minute foot spa and neck, back and arm massage, a 30-minute traditional Japanese foot and leg massage using reflexology, and a 45-minute therapeutic whole body Swedish massage using aroma oils.
- That's Better - Holistic Health is open over the holidays (closed Christmas Day and Boxing Day).
When your body feels as though it's made up of more knots than a yachting regatta, it's time to get them untied and back to normal with the magic touch at That's Better.
Grab a one-hour Swedish massage and foot massage for just $39, or a 90-minute Blissful Massage package for $59 at That's Better - Holistic Health.
Enjoy a moment to yourself thanks to the team at That's Better. Invest in a chance to take a break from the busyness of life, thanks to a massage therapist with over 25 years of experience. The one-hour option includes a therapeutic whole body Swedish massage including Japanese traditional foot massage reflexology. Soak your feet in warm sweet-smelling water while the tension in your neck, shoulders and arms are massaged away. For a total relaxation overhaul, opt for the 90-minute choice including a 15-minute foot spa and neck, back and arm massage, a 30-minute traditional Japanese foot and leg massage using reflexology, and a 45-minute therapeutic whole body Swedish massage using aroma oils.
More Great Local Deals
Deals in Other Regions
Manawatu - Wanganui
Nelson - Marlborough
Getting more bang for your buck
If you don't use your coupons before they expire, they're still worth the money you paid for them for an extra three months.
GrabOne FaceValue gives you another three months after your coupons expire, making it even easier to enjoy businesses all over New Zealand.
How does it work?
- A coupon is valid up until and including the expiry date printed on the coupon.
- If you don't use it before the expiry date for whatever reason, the coupon retains the value you paid for it for an additional three months.
- This means you can turn up to the business up to three months after the coupon has expired and put the money you spent to buy that coupon towards the service or experience printed on your coupon.
For example, if you spend $50 on a $100 dining voucher but don't use it before the expiry date, you will still be entitled to $50 worth of food and beverage services at that business for an additional three months.
The same goes for coupons without monetary values assigned to them. For example, if you buy a bungy jump deal but don’t use it before the expiry date, you can still put the money you spent on the coupon towards a bungy jump, for another three months. Remember, the FaceValue of your coupon can only be put toward the service or experience printed on your coupon.
A few things to note:
- FaceValue applies to all deals that display the FaceValue icon. If the icon is not on a deal, FaceValue does not apply.
- It's always best to use your coupon before the expiry date, so you get the most value for your money. And if you're a bit forgetful, we now automatically remind you if your coupons are about to expire.
- During the FaceValue period, your coupon can only be put towards the service stated on the coupon.
- If the offer is seasonal, like a seasonal menu or chimney sweep service, the FaceValue of your coupon can be put towards a similar offer at the merchant's discretion.
- FaceValue does not apply to product deals, travel and accommodation-related deals, or time-dependent event deals.
- The conditions on your coupon still apply during the FaceValue grace period.