We loved this deal too, but it's no longer available. Check out our other awesome deals here.
Thai on Tory
$19 for a Set Lunch for Two or $29 for Two Mains & Two Drinks for Dinner (value up to $56.80)
1 of your friends
already grabbed this deal:
- Enjoy a slice of the best Thai around, right on Tory Street.
- Grab a set lunch for two for only $19 or pay only $29 for two mains and two drinks for dinner at Thai on Tory.
- Enjoy a glass of wine, beer or a non-alcoholic beverage each with dinner.
- Discover this new place that is sure to become a regular spot.
Sometimes all you feel like is good quality Thai food to get over that hangover, fill the gap after a game of scrabble or just for a cheeky bite to eat on a Tuesday night. Well fortunately, you don't have to fly 15 hours to get your Thai hit, not when the best is right on Tory.
Grab a set lunch for two for only $19 or pay only $29 for two mains and two drinks for dinner at Thai on Tory.
Pop along to this fancy new spot on Tory Street for a range of authentic Thai food that is sure to impress. Treat yourself and that someone special to a meal full of flavour and pizzazz. The menu is full of all your classics together with a few unique dishes that are full of creativity. Choose to either come in for a set lunch or come in for dinner where you can choose any main from the menu (excluding seafood), together with a cheeky drink each.
Lunch set menu, choose from:
- Green curry
- Pad thai
- Pad satay sauce on rice (with your choice of chicken, pork or beef)
- Tom yum chicken with noodles
- Fried rice with chicken, pork or beef
More Great Local Deals
Deals in Other Regions
Getting more bang for your buck
If you don't use your coupons before they expire, they're still worth the money you paid for them for an extra three months.
GrabOne FaceValue gives you another three months after your coupons expire, making it even easier to enjoy businesses all over New Zealand.
How does it work?
- A coupon is valid up until and including the expiry date printed on the coupon.
- If you don't use it before the expiry date for whatever reason, the coupon retains the value you paid for it for an additional three months.
- This means you can turn up to the business up to three months after the coupon has expired and put the money you spent to buy that coupon towards the service or experience printed on your coupon.
For example, if you spend $50 on a $100 dining voucher but don't use it before the expiry date, you will still be entitled to $50 worth of food and beverage services at that business for an additional three months.
The same goes for coupons without monetary values assigned to them. For example, if you buy a bungy jump deal but don’t use it before the expiry date, you can still put the money you spent on the coupon towards a bungy jump, for another three months. Remember, the FaceValue of your coupon can only be put toward the service or experience printed on your coupon.
A few things to note:
- FaceValue applies to all deals that display the FaceValue icon. If the icon is not on a deal, FaceValue does not apply.
- It's always best to use your coupon before the expiry date, so you get the most value for your money. And if you're a bit forgetful, we now automatically remind you if your coupons are about to expire.
- During the FaceValue period, your coupon can only be put towards the service stated on the coupon.
- If the offer is seasonal, like a seasonal menu or chimney sweep service, the FaceValue of your coupon can be put towards a similar offer at the merchant's discretion.
- FaceValue does not apply to product deals, travel and accommodation-related deals, or time-dependent event deals.
- The conditions on your coupon still apply during the FaceValue grace period.