We loved this deal too, but it's no longer available. Check out our other cool deals here.
Tabitha Bristow Pilates
$49 for One Month of Unlimited Pilates (value $168)
1 of your friends
already grabbed this deal:
- Learn how to develop a strong core and lengthen and strengthen muscles, which will not only look great, but help relieve those aches and pains.
- Grab one month of unlimited Pilates classes for just $49 at Tabitha Bristow Pilates.
- Seven handy locations from the city to the suburbs to choose from and all equipment is provided
- Tabitha is highly experienced and qualified in Classical Pilates including mat, reformer, chair and cadillac.
Back pain, achy joints, limited movement and a lack of flexibility. Are any (or all) of these issues part of your life? They really don't have to be. Actually, you shouldn't put up with them any longer. Pilates is a very simple and effective solution to all these problems. And today it's also a very affordable solution.
Grab one month of unlimited Pilates with Tabitha Bristow Pilates for only $49 and transform your body today.
There's more to working out than lifting weights and spending hours on the treadmill. If achy joints and limbs, back pain and lack of flexibility are becoming a nuisance, Pilates could be the answer to your dilemmas. You'll be in expert hands as your instructor Tabitha, is armed with a Bachelor of Physical Education and has participated in a wide variety of physical pursuits her whole life, along with having been a sports masseuse and personal trainer. Tabitha also has a strong interest in rehabilitation and maintenance of injuries through exercise, so she'll be able to help you out with those niggly aches and pains. But that's just the tip of the iceberg. The list of benefits Pilates provides is very long indeed. Here's a peek at just some of them:
- Increase flexibility
- Relieve back pain
- Develop core strength
- Improve posture
- Improve balance and co-ordination
- Tone and strengthen muscles
- Improve concentration and lower stress levels
- Increases awareness
More Great Local Deals
Muse on Allen Restaurant and Bar
Astelia Apartment Hotel
Deals in Other Regions
Getting more bang for your buck
If you don't use your coupons before they expire, they're still worth the money you paid for them for an extra three months.
GrabOne FaceValue gives you another three months after your coupons expire, making it even easier to enjoy businesses all over New Zealand.
How does it work?
- A coupon is valid up until and including the expiry date printed on the coupon.
- If you don't use it before the expiry date for whatever reason, the coupon retains the value you paid for it for an additional three months.
- This means you can turn up to the business up to three months after the coupon has expired and put the money you spent to buy that coupon towards the service or experience printed on your coupon.
For example, if you spend $50 on a $100 dining voucher but don't use it before the expiry date, you will still be entitled to $50 worth of food and beverage services at that business for an additional three months.
The same goes for coupons without monetary values assigned to them. For example, if you buy a bungy jump deal but don’t use it before the expiry date, you can still put the money you spent on the coupon towards a bungy jump, for another three months. Remember, the FaceValue of your coupon can only be put toward the service or experience printed on your coupon.
A few things to note:
- FaceValue applies to all deals that display the FaceValue icon. If the icon is not on a deal, FaceValue does not apply.
- It's always best to use your coupon before the expiry date, so you get the most value for your money. And if you're a bit forgetful, we now automatically remind you if your coupons are about to expire.
- During the FaceValue period, your coupon can only be put towards the service stated on the coupon.
- If the offer is seasonal, like a seasonal menu or chimney sweep service, the FaceValue of your coupon can be put towards a similar offer at the merchant's discretion.
- FaceValue does not apply to product deals, travel and accommodation-related deals, or time-dependent event deals.
- The conditions on your coupon still apply during the FaceValue grace period.