We loved this deal too, but it's no longer available. Check out our other cool deals here.
Tabitha Bristow Pilates
$49 for One Month of Unlimited Pilates (value $168)
1 of your friends
already grabbed this deal:
- Learn how to develop a strong core and lengthen and strengthen muscles, which will not only look great, but help relieve those aches and pains.
- Grab one month of unlimited Pilates classes for just $49 at Tabitha Bristow Pilates.
- Seven handy locations from the city to the suburbs to choose from and all equipment is provided
- Tabitha is highly experienced and qualified in Classical Pilates including mat, reformer, chair and cadillac.
Back pain, achy joints, limited movement and a lack of flexibility. Are any (or all) of these issues part of your life? They really don't have to be. Actually, you shouldn't put up with them any longer. Pilates is a very simple and effective solution to all these problems. And today it's also a very affordable solution.
Grab one month of unlimited Pilates with Tabitha Bristow Pilates for only $49 and transform your body today.
There's more to working out than lifting weights and spending hours on the treadmill. If achy joints and limbs, back pain and lack of flexibility are becoming a nuisance, Pilates could be the answer to your dilemmas. You'll be in expert hands as your instructor Tabitha, is armed with a Bachelor of Physical Education and has participated in a wide variety of physical pursuits her whole life, along with having been a sports masseuse and personal trainer. Tabitha also has a strong interest in rehabilitation and maintenance of injuries through exercise, so she'll be able to help you out with those niggly aches and pains. But that's just the tip of the iceberg. The list of benefits Pilates provides is very long indeed. Here's a peek at just some of them:
- Increase flexibility
- Relieve back pain
- Develop core strength
- Improve posture
- Improve balance and co-ordination
- Tone and strengthen muscles
- Improve concentration and lower stress levels
- Increases awareness