We loved this deal too, but it's no longer available. Check out our other fresh deals here.
Supreme Medi Spa
$299 for IPL Hair Removal Treatments for Three Areas Treated up to Four Times (value up to $2,180)
1 of your friends
already grabbed this deal:
- We should be like apples, not peaches.
- Grab an IPL laser hair removal treatment for three areas treated up to four times for $299 from Supreme Medi Spa.
- Become as smooth as silk, from your feet all the way to your ears if need be.
Fuzz belongs only on peaches, and certainly not on your chin, breasts or tummy.
Grab hair removal IPL laser treatments on three areas, each treated up to four times, from Supreme Medi Spa for only $299.
See below for classifications of areas.
Supreme Medi Spa offer a full range of beauty treatments to enhance your well being. Remember you only get one body so make it a happy one. Located at Level 4, No.2 Woodward Street, Wellington and with opening hours from 10am to 10pm daily, you have no excuse not to slip away to revitalise you body and soul.
Following areas count as one area: upper lip, chin, cheeks, forehead, nose, ears, eyebrows, knees, anus, neck (front or back), breasts, tummy line, underarms (both), bikini, G-string, brazilian, extended bikini, shoulders, fingers, toes, feet, buttocks, side burns.
Following areas count as two areas: lower legs (above knee, not including feet), full back, full front.
Brazilian treatments are valid for women only.
More Great Local Deals
Deals in Other Regions
Getting more bang for your buck
GrabOne’s Voucher Guarantee means missing out on claiming your deal in time no longer means losing out altogether!
How does it work?
- A voucher is valid up to and including the expiry date stated.
- If you don't use your voucher before that date for whatever reason, it can still be used as credit towards that service with that business for an additional three months.
For example, if you buy a bungy jump deal but don’t use it before the expiry date, you can still use the amount you paid for the voucher as credit towards a bungy jump, for another three months.
A few things to note:
- The GrabOne Voucher Guarantee does not apply to product deals, travel and accommodation-related deals, or time-dependent event deals.
- It's always best to use your voucher before the expiry date, so you get the most value for your money. And if you're a bit forgetful, we now automatically remind you if your vouchers are about to expire.
- During the extended Voucher Guarantee period, your voucher can only be put towards the service stated on the voucher.
- If the offer is seasonal, like a seasonal menu or chimney sweep service, the Voucher Guarantee can be put towards a similar offer at the merchant's discretion.
- The conditions on your voucher still apply during the Voucher Guarantee period.