We loved this deal too, but it's no longer available. Check out our other cool deals here.
Supreme Medi Spa
$299 for IPL Hair Removal Treatments for Three Areas Treated up to Four Times (value up to $2,180)
1 of your friends
already grabbed this deal:
- We should be like apples, not peaches.
- Grab an IPL laser hair removal treatment for three areas treated up to four times for $299 from Supreme Medi Spa.
- Become as smooth as silk, from your feet all the way to your ears if need be.
Fuzz belongs only on peaches, and certainly not on your chin, breasts or tummy.
Grab hair removal IPL laser treatments on three areas, each treated up to four times, from Supreme Medi Spa for only $299.
See below for classifications of areas.
Supreme Medi Spa offer a full range of beauty treatments to enhance your well being. Remember you only get one body so make it a happy one. Located at Level 4, No.2 Woodward Street, Wellington and with opening hours from 10am to 10pm daily, you have no excuse not to slip away to revitalise you body and soul.
Following areas count as one area: upper lip, chin, cheeks, forehead, nose, ears, eyebrows, knees, anus, neck (front or back), breasts, tummy line, underarms (both), bikini, G-string, brazilian, extended bikini, shoulders, fingers, toes, feet, buttocks, side burns.
Following areas count as two areas: lower legs (above knee, not including feet), full back, full front.
Brazilian treatments are valid for women only.
More Great Local Deals
Deals in Other Regions
Getting more bang for your buck
If you don't use your coupons before they expire, they're still worth the money you paid for them for an extra three months.
GrabOne FaceValue gives you another three months after your coupons expire, making it even easier to enjoy businesses all over New Zealand.
How does it work?
- A coupon is valid up until and including the expiry date printed on the coupon.
- If you don't use it before the expiry date for whatever reason, the coupon retains the value you paid for it for an additional three months.
- This means you can turn up to the business up to three months after the coupon has expired and put the money you spent to buy that coupon towards the service or experience printed on your coupon.
For example, if you spend $50 on a $100 dining voucher but don't use it before the expiry date, you will still be entitled to $50 worth of food and beverage services at that business for an additional three months.
The same goes for coupons without monetary values assigned to them. For example, if you buy a bungy jump deal but don’t use it before the expiry date, you can still put the money you spent on the coupon towards a bungy jump, for another three months. Remember, the FaceValue of your coupon can only be put toward the service or experience printed on your coupon.
A few things to note:
- FaceValue applies to all deals that display the FaceValue icon. If the icon is not on a deal, FaceValue does not apply.
- It's always best to use your coupon before the expiry date, so you get the most value for your money. And if you're a bit forgetful, we now automatically remind you if your coupons are about to expire.
- During the FaceValue period, your coupon can only be put towards the service stated on the coupon.
- If the offer is seasonal, like a seasonal menu or chimney sweep service, the FaceValue of your coupon can be put towards a similar offer at the merchant's discretion.
- FaceValue does not apply to product deals, travel and accommodation-related deals, or time-dependent event deals.
- The conditions on your coupon still apply during the FaceValue grace period.