We loved this deal too, but it's no longer available. Check out our other awesome deals here.
Supreme Carpet & Commercial Cleaners
From $75 for a Full Home Carpet Clean & Stain Treatment for a Two, Three, or Four Standard Bedroom Home
1 of your friends
already grabbed this deal:
- Get your home looking sharp before everyone arrives for Christmas or wait until after the holiday is over to spruce it up.
- Grab a full home carpet clean and stain treatment for a two bedroom standard home, for only $75, or $95 for a standard three bedroom home, or $115 for a standard four bedroom home.
- Ensure your carpets are back to their original colour.
- The team at Supreme Carpet and Commercial Cleaners only use eco-friendly and biodegradable products to ensure the safety of your family.
Carpet is full of memories, from the ice cream debacle of 2011 and the octopus mishap last summer to your uncle's bamboozling tomato juggling antics. Well, some memories need to be erased, and with today's deal these guys get make your carpet forget it all.
Grab a full home carpet clean and stain treatment from Supreme Carpet and Commercial Cleaners. Choose from the following options:
- Pay only $75 for a standard two bedroom home.
- Pay only $95 for a standard three bedroom home.
- Pay only $115 for a standard four bedroom home.
Get your carpets looking like new again with the help of the experienced and professional team at Supreme Carpet and Commercial Cleaners. They offer an extremely thorough service, and best of all they only use the best and safest products for your home and family. Eco-friendly and biodegradable - you can rest assured that your home will be cleaned without harmful chemicals and without risk to your family's health. So grab today's deal and get your carpets looking their best before everyone arrives for Christmas.
More Great Local Deals
Deals in Other Regions
Getting more bang for your buck
If you don't use your coupons before they expire, they're still worth the money you paid for them for an extra three months.
GrabOne FaceValue gives you another three months after your coupons expire, making it even easier to enjoy businesses all over New Zealand.
How does it work?
- A coupon is valid up until and including the expiry date printed on the coupon.
- If you don't use it before the expiry date for whatever reason, the coupon retains the value you paid for it for an additional three months.
- This means you can turn up to the business up to three months after the coupon has expired and put the money you spent to buy that coupon towards the service or experience printed on your coupon.
For example, if you spend $50 on a $100 dining voucher but don't use it before the expiry date, you will still be entitled to $50 worth of food and beverage services at that business for an additional three months.
The same goes for coupons without monetary values assigned to them. For example, if you buy a bungy jump deal but don’t use it before the expiry date, you can still put the money you spent on the coupon towards a bungy jump, for another three months. Remember, the FaceValue of your coupon can only be put toward the service or experience printed on your coupon.
A few things to note:
- FaceValue applies to all deals that display the FaceValue icon. If the icon is not on a deal, FaceValue does not apply.
- It's always best to use your coupon before the expiry date, so you get the most value for your money. And if you're a bit forgetful, we now automatically remind you if your coupons are about to expire.
- During the FaceValue period, your coupon can only be put towards the service stated on the coupon.
- If the offer is seasonal, like a seasonal menu or chimney sweep service, the FaceValue of your coupon can be put towards a similar offer at the merchant's discretion.
- FaceValue does not apply to product deals, travel and accommodation-related deals, or time-dependent event deals.
- The conditions on your coupon still apply during the FaceValue grace period.