We loved this deal too, but it's no longer available. Check out our other fresh deals here.
$25 for $50 or $50 for $100 Voucher for Shoes, Gifts & Accessories - Four Locations (value up to $100)
1 of your friends
already grabbed this deal:
- Perfect gift idea for Christmas, simply take your coupon instore and exchange for a SuperMinx voucher for an extended six month expiry.
- Grab a $50 voucher for $25 or a $100 voucher for $50 to spend on shoes, gifts and accessories at SuperMinx, choose from four locations.
- Tick one thing of your Christmas list, for half the price.
- Take a look at the array of wicked wedges, mid heels, funky flats and a whole lot more.
- Check-out SuperMinx gifts, jewellery and homeware ranges too.
- Click here. to preview their stock.
If your Christmas list is getting longer than a Peter Jackson film script, today's deal will help tick at least one thing off that list.
Grab a $50 voucher for $25 or a $100 voucher for $50 to spend on shoes, gifts and accessories at SuperMinx. Choose from four great locations — Petone, Raumati, Otaki or Greytown.
SuperMinx have plenty of treats in-store this Christmas. Their shoes are a woman's dream — there's every conceivable style and colour to fit every love, outfit or whim, including boots, strappy heels, bright shoes, shoe boots, lace-up pumps and ballet pumps. But beyond their fabulously funky shoes, there's also a large range of gifts, jewellery, accessories and homeware for you to spend your voucher on. So either get yourself a cheeky present or treat someone special to a gift voucher for Christmas.
More Great Local Deals
Deals in Other Regions
Getting more bang for your buck
If you don't use your coupons before they expire, they're still worth the money you paid for them for an extra three months.
GrabOne FaceValue gives you another three months after your coupons expire, making it even easier to enjoy businesses all over New Zealand.
How does it work?
- A coupon is valid up until and including the expiry date printed on the coupon.
- If you don't use it before the expiry date for whatever reason, the coupon retains the value you paid for it for an additional three months.
- This means you can turn up to the business up to three months after the coupon has expired and put the money you spent to buy that coupon towards the service or experience printed on your coupon.
For example, if you spend $50 on a $100 dining voucher but don't use it before the expiry date, you will still be entitled to $50 worth of food and beverage services at that business for an additional three months.
The same goes for coupons without monetary values assigned to them. For example, if you buy a bungy jump deal but don’t use it before the expiry date, you can still put the money you spent on the coupon towards a bungy jump, for another three months. Remember, the FaceValue of your coupon can only be put toward the service or experience printed on your coupon.
A few things to note:
- FaceValue applies to all deals that display the FaceValue icon. If the icon is not on a deal, FaceValue does not apply.
- It's always best to use your coupon before the expiry date, so you get the most value for your money. And if you're a bit forgetful, we now automatically remind you if your coupons are about to expire.
- During the FaceValue period, your coupon can only be put towards the service stated on the coupon.
- If the offer is seasonal, like a seasonal menu or chimney sweep service, the FaceValue of your coupon can be put towards a similar offer at the merchant's discretion.
- FaceValue does not apply to product deals, travel and accommodation-related deals, or time-dependent event deals.
- The conditions on your coupon still apply during the FaceValue grace period.