We loved this deal too, but it's no longer available. Check out our other sweet deals here.
$10 for a $20 In-Store Liquor Voucher (value $20)
1 of your friends
already grabbed this deal:
- You look parched as mate. This one's on us. For serious.
- Grab a $20 in-store voucher to spend at Super Liquor for just $10.
- You'll find a huge range of beer, wine, spirits and RTDs, as well as some friendly service, at central Super Liquor stores.
- Enjoy this brilliant deal while the weather is still warm and the drinks are still going down extra smooth.
If you like the sound of margarita Monday, two-for-one Tuesday, or free-drink Friday, you'll love this deal because you enjoy having a beverage or two.
Grab a $20 in-store voucher to spend at Super Liquor for only $10.
Whatever your tipple, Super Liquor have got you sorted. Choose from their full range of beer, wine, spirits and RTDs. They've got stores all over the central region, so find the nearest Super Liquor store near you, filled with great products at very appealing prices. This deal just happens to make those prices even more appealing.
- Central Hutt
- Hutt Park
- Lower Hutt
- Paraparaumu Beach
- Stokes Valley
More Great Local Deals
Deals in Other Regions
Getting more bang for your buck
If you don't use your coupons before they expire, they're still worth the money you paid for them for an extra three months.
GrabOne FaceValue gives you another three months after your coupons expire, making it even easier to enjoy businesses all over New Zealand.
How does it work?
- A coupon is valid up until and including the expiry date printed on the coupon.
- If you don't use it before the expiry date for whatever reason, the coupon retains the value you paid for it for an additional three months.
- This means you can turn up to the business up to three months after the coupon has expired and put the money you spent to buy that coupon towards the service or experience printed on your coupon.
For example, if you spend $50 on a $100 dining voucher but don't use it before the expiry date, you will still be entitled to $50 worth of food and beverage services at that business for an additional three months.
The same goes for coupons without monetary values assigned to them. For example, if you buy a bungy jump deal but don’t use it before the expiry date, you can still put the money you spent on the coupon towards a bungy jump, for another three months. Remember, the FaceValue of your coupon can only be put toward the service or experience printed on your coupon.
A few things to note:
- FaceValue applies to all deals that display the FaceValue icon. If the icon is not on a deal, FaceValue does not apply.
- It's always best to use your coupon before the expiry date, so you get the most value for your money. And if you're a bit forgetful, we now automatically remind you if your coupons are about to expire.
- During the FaceValue period, your coupon can only be put towards the service stated on the coupon.
- If the offer is seasonal, like a seasonal menu or chimney sweep service, the FaceValue of your coupon can be put towards a similar offer at the merchant's discretion.
- FaceValue does not apply to product deals, travel and accommodation-related deals, or time-dependent event deals.
- The conditions on your coupon still apply during the FaceValue grace period.