We loved this deal too, but it's no longer available. Check out our other sweet deals here.
The Miramar, Johnsonville & Tawa SUBWAY® Stores
$59 for 10-Trip SUBWAY 6-INCH® Sub Combo Concession Card (value up to $108)
Delivered within: 5 days
1 of your friends
already grabbed this deal:
- We've found the tastiest submarine sandwiches around.
- Grab a 10-trip SUBWAY 6-INCH® sub combo concession card at The Miramar, Johnsonville or Tawa SUBWAY® stores for just $59.
- Choose the sub of your choice and have it customised to your desires with your choice of bread, salad and dressing.
- Tuck into one tasty cookie (any flavour) and enjoy a 16oz cup drink too.
- Get your SUBWAY 6-INCH® sub fix with a 10-trip treat.
Paul McCartney and co may have sung about a bright yellow one, but traditionally submarines aren't that tasty. Helpful in national defence and providing plenty of jokes about periscopes, yes. Edible and delicious, no. Until now...
We've found the tastiest submarine (sandwiches) around and today we're giving you a solid fix of them. Grab a 10-trip SUBWAY 6-INCH® sub combo concession card at The Miramar, Johnsonville or Tawa SUBWAY® stores for just $59. The sub combo includes any regular SUBWAY 6-INCH® sub of your choice, one cookie (any flavour) and a 16oz cup drink.
We've got Fred Deluca and Dr Peter Buck to thank for the world phenomenon that is SUBWAY® restaurants. It's the familiar green and yellow high street staple that's your saviour for breakfast, lunch, dinner or treat time and today's deal gets you your choice of their legendary regular SUBWAY 6-INCH® subs. Prepare to dribble a little: there's choices such as succulent Chicken & Bacon Ranch; meaty ITALIAN B.M.T.®; or melt-in-the-mouth SUBWAY MELT™. Bread and salad options means this is one sub tailored exactly to your sub needs. You'll also enjoy one tasty any flavour cookie and a 16oz cup drink.
More Great Local Deals
Deals in Other Regions
Getting more bang for your buck
GrabOne’s Voucher Guarantee means missing out on claiming your deal in time no longer means losing out altogether!
How does it work?
- A voucher is valid up to and including the expiry date stated.
- If you don't use your voucher before that date for whatever reason, it can still be used towards that service with that business for an additional 30 days.
For example, if you buy a bungy jump deal but don’t use it before the expiry date, you can still use the amount you paid for the voucher towards a bungy jump, for another 30 days.
A few things to note:
- The GrabOne Voucher Guarantee does not apply to product deals, travel and accommodation-related deals, or time-dependent event deals.
- It's always best to use your voucher before the expiry date, so you get the most value for your money. And if you're a bit forgetful, we now automatically remind you if your vouchers are about to expire.
- During the extended Voucher Guarantee period, your voucher can only be put towards the service stated on the voucher.
- If the offer is seasonal, like a seasonal menu or chimney sweep service, the Voucher Guarantee can be put towards a similar offer at the merchant's discretion.
- The conditions on your voucher still apply during the Voucher Guarantee period.