We loved this deal too, but it's no longer available. Check out our other cool deals here.
The Miramar, Johnsonville & Tawa SUBWAY® Stores
$59 for 10-Trip SUBWAY 6-INCH® Sub Combo Concession Card (value up to $108)
Delivered within: 5 days
1 of your friends
already grabbed this deal:
- We've found the tastiest submarine sandwiches around.
- Grab a 10-trip SUBWAY 6-INCH® sub combo concession card at The Miramar, Johnsonville or Tawa SUBWAY® stores for just $59.
- Choose the sub of your choice and have it customised to your desires with your choice of bread, salad and dressing.
- Tuck into one tasty cookie (any flavour) and enjoy a 16oz cup drink too.
- Get your SUBWAY 6-INCH® sub fix with a 10-trip treat.
Paul McCartney and co may have sung about a bright yellow one, but traditionally submarines aren't that tasty. Helpful in national defence and providing plenty of jokes about periscopes, yes. Edible and delicious, no. Until now...
We've found the tastiest submarine (sandwiches) around and today we're giving you a solid fix of them. Grab a 10-trip SUBWAY 6-INCH® sub combo concession card at The Miramar, Johnsonville or Tawa SUBWAY® stores for just $59. The sub combo includes any regular SUBWAY 6-INCH® sub of your choice, one cookie (any flavour) and a 16oz cup drink.
We've got Fred Deluca and Dr Peter Buck to thank for the world phenomenon that is SUBWAY® restaurants. It's the familiar green and yellow high street staple that's your saviour for breakfast, lunch, dinner or treat time and today's deal gets you your choice of their legendary regular SUBWAY 6-INCH® subs. Prepare to dribble a little: there's choices such as succulent Chicken & Bacon Ranch; meaty ITALIAN B.M.T.®; or melt-in-the-mouth SUBWAY MELT™. Bread and salad options means this is one sub tailored exactly to your sub needs. You'll also enjoy one tasty any flavour cookie and a 16oz cup drink.
More Great Local Deals
t leaf T
ASB Auckland Seafood Festival 2015
Deals in Other Regions
Getting more bang for your buck
If you don't use your coupons before they expire, they're still worth the money you paid for them for an extra three months.
GrabOne FaceValue gives you another three months after your coupons expire, making it even easier to enjoy businesses all over New Zealand.
How does it work?
- A coupon is valid up until and including the expiry date printed on the coupon.
- If you don't use it before the expiry date for whatever reason, the coupon retains the value you paid for it for an additional three months.
- This means you can turn up to the business up to three months after the coupon has expired and put the money you spent to buy that coupon towards the service or experience printed on your coupon.
For example, if you spend $50 on a $100 dining voucher but don't use it before the expiry date, you will still be entitled to $50 worth of food and beverage services at that business for an additional three months.
The same goes for coupons without monetary values assigned to them. For example, if you buy a bungy jump deal but don’t use it before the expiry date, you can still put the money you spent on the coupon towards a bungy jump, for another three months. Remember, the FaceValue of your coupon can only be put toward the service or experience printed on your coupon.
A few things to note:
- FaceValue applies to all deals that display the FaceValue icon. If the icon is not on a deal, FaceValue does not apply.
- It's always best to use your coupon before the expiry date, so you get the most value for your money. And if you're a bit forgetful, we now automatically remind you if your coupons are about to expire.
- During the FaceValue period, your coupon can only be put towards the service stated on the coupon.
- If the offer is seasonal, like a seasonal menu or chimney sweep service, the FaceValue of your coupon can be put towards a similar offer at the merchant's discretion.
- FaceValue does not apply to product deals, travel and accommodation-related deals, or time-dependent event deals.
- The conditions on your coupon still apply during the FaceValue grace period.