We loved this deal too, but it's no longer available. Check out our other sweet deals here.
From $139 for a Car Stereo incl. Installation - Two Options (value up to $309)
1 of your friends
already grabbed this deal:
- Score some new sounds for the summer.
- Grab a great deal on a new car stereo from STREET SOUNDZ.
- Choose a Panasonic CQ-RX105 for $159, or a JVC KD-R326 for $139.
- Prices include basic installation
Don't embarass yourself any longer with an old factory issue car stereo thats tinnier than a six pack of empty beer cans rolling around on the floor of a dinghy. Hit the road in style this summer with some brand new sounds for your ride.
Get a brand new car stereo from STREETSOUNDZ, with two options to choose from:
- Pay $159 for a Panasonic CQ-RX105
- Pay $139 for a JVC KD-R326
- Prices include basic installation
- High-power amp (50w x 4 max.)
- SQ3 (Sound Quality)
- 2v/200 ohms preamp-out (rear)
- 18FM and 6 AM presests
- WMA/MP3 playback from CD-R/RW discs
- Removable front panel
- Front Aux Input for connecting MP3 players
- Remote control
- MOS-FET 50W x 4
- 24-bit DAC
- 3-Band parametric iEQ
- Ready for Bluetooth(R) Wireless Technology*
- MP3/WMA compatible with ID3/WMA Tag (CD)
- HS-IVi tuner
- Loudness control
- 2.5V line and subwoofer pre-out level
- RCA Pre-Out Terminal (rear/subwoofer switchable)
- Subwoofer control
- High-Pass Filter
- Dual AUX-IN (front/rear)
- Detachable face panel
More Great Local Deals
Deals in Other Regions
Getting more bang for your buck
If you don't use your coupons before they expire, they're still worth the money you paid for them for an extra three months.
GrabOne FaceValue gives you another three months after your coupons expire, making it even easier to enjoy businesses all over New Zealand.
How does it work?
- A coupon is valid up until and including the expiry date printed on the coupon.
- If you don't use it before the expiry date for whatever reason, the coupon retains the value you paid for it for an additional three months.
- This means you can turn up to the business up to three months after the coupon has expired and put the money you spent to buy that coupon towards the service or experience printed on your coupon.
For example, if you spend $50 on a $100 dining voucher but don't use it before the expiry date, you will still be entitled to $50 worth of food and beverage services at that business for an additional three months.
The same goes for coupons without monetary values assigned to them. For example, if you buy a bungy jump deal but don’t use it before the expiry date, you can still put the money you spent on the coupon towards a bungy jump, for another three months. Remember, the FaceValue of your coupon can only be put toward the service or experience printed on your coupon.
A few things to note:
- FaceValue applies to all deals that display the FaceValue icon. If the icon is not on a deal, FaceValue does not apply.
- It's always best to use your coupon before the expiry date, so you get the most value for your money. And if you're a bit forgetful, we now automatically remind you if your coupons are about to expire.
- During the FaceValue period, your coupon can only be put towards the service stated on the coupon.
- If the offer is seasonal, like a seasonal menu or chimney sweep service, the FaceValue of your coupon can be put towards a similar offer at the merchant's discretion.
- FaceValue does not apply to product deals, travel and accommodation-related deals, or time-dependent event deals.
- The conditions on your coupon still apply during the FaceValue grace period.