We loved this deal too, but it's no longer available. Check out our other fresh deals here.
$39 for Installation of Your Car Stereo or $169 for a Car Alarm & Installation (value up to $339)
1 of your friends
already grabbed this deal:
- Make a whole load of noise.
- Grab a car stereo installation for $39 or a car alarm installation for $169 from Street Customs.
- Let the expert team visit you at home or work where they will get the job done.
- Enjoy your summer roady with great sounds or make sure your baby is protected from the bad guys.
Sound control will love this one.
Grab a car stereo installation for $39 or a car alarm installation for $169 from Street Customs.
Get your car making all the right sounds. Whether it be sweet beats for your summer roadie or a piercing load alarm for warning of the bad guys, you're covered here. Let the expert team from Street Customs come to you at home, work to get the job done.
If you have your own stereo they will come & install it. If not they can help advise the best ones for your needs.
Comes with entry level alarm with back up battery siren, two waterproof car alarm remote controls and two immobilisers with dual stage shock sensor.
More Great Local Deals
Stephen's Driving School
Waste Management Wellington
Deals in Other Regions
Manawatu - Wanganui
Nelson - Marlborough
Getting more bang for your buck
GrabOne’s Voucher Guarantee means missing out on claiming your deal in time no longer means losing out altogether!
How does it work?
- A voucher is valid up to and including the expiry date stated.
- If you don't use your voucher before that date for whatever reason, it can still be used towards that service with that business for an additional 30 days.
For example, if you buy a bungy jump deal but don’t use it before the expiry date, you can still use the amount you paid for the voucher towards a bungy jump, for another 30 days.
A few things to note:
- The GrabOne Voucher Guarantee does not apply to product deals, travel and accommodation-related deals, or time-dependent event deals.
- It's always best to use your voucher before the expiry date, so you get the most value for your money. And if you're a bit forgetful, we now automatically remind you if your vouchers are about to expire.
- During the extended Voucher Guarantee period, your voucher can only be put towards the service stated on the voucher.
- If the offer is seasonal, like a seasonal menu or chimney sweep service, the Voucher Guarantee can be put towards a similar offer at the merchant's discretion.
- The conditions on your voucher still apply during the Voucher Guarantee period.