We loved this deal too, but it's no longer available. Check out our other awesome deals here.
From $39 for a Cake Decorating Course - December Classes (value up to $80)
1 of your friends
already grabbed this deal:
- Cakes just got a whole lot more exciting this festive season.
- Grab a cake decorating class for just $39 or $49 for the Santa cake class.
- Pick from a selection of classes that are sure to unleash your creative side.
- Impress everyone with your newfound skill.
'Tis the season when nightmare inducing solidified masses of raisins, currants and sultanas (otherwise known as Christmas cakes), start haunting pantries around New Zealand. Whilst Aunt Martha's recipe may be a tradition that's been passed down through the generations, this year we are encouraging you to try something that's bound to be more pleasing on the eye (and the belly).
Grab a cake decorating course at Stiletto Studios from only $39 and $49 for the Santa Cake class, so you can wow friends and family this festive season with a visual feast. Pick from the following classes and times:
Christmas Pupcakes Class:
- 8 December, 9.00am - 11.00am
- 8 December, 12.00pm - 2.00pm
Mr & Mrs Cupcakes
- 15 December, 9.00am - 11.00am
- 15 December, 12.00pm - 2.00pm
Cake Pops Class:
- 8 December, 3.30pm - 5.30pm
- 15 December, 3.30pm - 5.30pm
Santa Cake Class
- 11 December, 5.30pm - 9.30pm
- 12 December, 5.30pm - 9.30pm
Pupcakes Class - Learn how to make these cute Christmas puppies using two cupcakes! Perfect as a gift, Secret Santa present, or something cute for the table! In this class you will do fondant and modelling work, learn how to cover your board, as well as using plunger cutters and tools to create a variety of Christmas patterns. You will need: an 8”/20cm cake board or card and box to take it home, all other cupcakes, fondant, tools & colours provided.
Mr & Mrs Cupcakes and Cupcakes Classes - Learn how to make two regular cupcakes into a very cute Mr & Mrs Claus! Perfect as a gift or for your Christmas table! Working with fondant, gum paste and a variety of tools, these are techniques you can apply to lots of designs for any season! You will need: a box to take this home in. Cupcakes, fondant, tools & colours provided.
Cake Pops Class - Always wondered how to make cakepops? Now’s your chance. These are fun, delicious – and perfect as gifts for Christmas. In this class you will learn how to make your own cakepops, dip them in chocolate, and decorate. Lots of foolproof tips & tricks to use at home, you will go home with 6 cakepops of your own! Make a Christmas tree, reindeer, Santa hat, and more! Everything is provided, just bring along a box/egg carton to take them home in.
Santa Cake Class - Suitable for decorators of all skill levels, this is the perfect cake for your Christmas table, or as a gift! You will learn how to create a wood grain effect, emboss, use patchwork cutters, and basic modelling, as well as cutting, icing and covering your cake! You will need: 8”/20cm square cake, 2 cups buttercream icing or ganache, (or fruit cake with jam glaze), two 750g packets of Bakels Pettinice (from the supermarket), and a 12” square board/box lid to fit all the details! All red and black fondant and gumpaste provided. All tools and colours provided.
More Great Local Deals
Vistaprint New Zealand
Deals in Other Regions
Getting more bang for your buck
If you don't use your coupons before they expire, they're still worth the money you paid for them for an extra three months.
GrabOne FaceValue gives you another three months after your coupons expire, making it even easier to enjoy businesses all over New Zealand.
How does it work?
- A coupon is valid up until and including the expiry date printed on the coupon.
- If you don't use it before the expiry date for whatever reason, the coupon retains the value you paid for it for an additional three months.
- This means you can turn up to the business up to three months after the coupon has expired and put the money you spent to buy that coupon towards the service or experience printed on your coupon.
For example, if you spend $50 on a $100 dining voucher but don't use it before the expiry date, you will still be entitled to $50 worth of food and beverage services at that business for an additional three months.
The same goes for coupons without monetary values assigned to them. For example, if you buy a bungy jump deal but don’t use it before the expiry date, you can still put the money you spent on the coupon towards a bungy jump, for another three months. Remember, the FaceValue of your coupon can only be put toward the service or experience printed on your coupon.
A few things to note:
- FaceValue applies to all deals that display the FaceValue icon. If the icon is not on a deal, FaceValue does not apply.
- It's always best to use your coupon before the expiry date, so you get the most value for your money. And if you're a bit forgetful, we now automatically remind you if your coupons are about to expire.
- During the FaceValue period, your coupon can only be put towards the service stated on the coupon.
- If the offer is seasonal, like a seasonal menu or chimney sweep service, the FaceValue of your coupon can be put towards a similar offer at the merchant's discretion.
- FaceValue does not apply to product deals, travel and accommodation-related deals, or time-dependent event deals.
- The conditions on your coupon still apply during the FaceValue grace period.