We loved this deal too, but it's no longer available. Check out our other awesome deals here.
$49 for a Three-Four Hour Cake Decorating Class (value up to $80)
1 of your friends
already grabbed this deal:
- Your cakes may taste good, but do they ever look good?!!
- Grab a cake decorating class from Stiletto Studio for only $49.
- Choose from four different classes depending on your skills and what you want to learn!
- Pick from the cake basics class, stiletto shoe and shoebox class, flowers class or a teddy bears picnic themed class.
- All fondant, gum paste, gel colours and tools are provided.
- Discover a new hobby, skill or trade - and make friends along the way!
We all know cake is made of delicious sugar and lots of buttery goodness, but the honest truth is, if it doesn't look appealing, it's going nowhere near our lips. The more icing, decoration, sparkles, swirls and frosting, the better!
Grab a cake decorating class from Stiletto Studio for only $49 and start impressing your friends and family with treats they won't be able to resist! Choose from the following classes and times:
Cake Basics Class (3 hours)
- 2nd October - 9.30am till 12.30pm
- 10th October - 6.00pm till 9.00pm
- 13th October - 9.30am till 12.30pm
- 13th October - 1,00pm till 4.00pm
- 24th October - 6.00pm - 9.00pm
- 27th October - 9.30am till 12.30pm
- 27th October - 1.00pm - 4.00pm
- 28th October - 9.30am till 12.30pm
- 13th November - 9.30am till 12.30pm
- 21st November - 6.00pm till 9.00pm
Stiletto Shoe & Shoebox Class (4 hours)
- 3rd October - 5.30pm till 9.30pm
- 9th October - 9.00am till 1.00pm
- 17th November - 9.00am till 1.00pm
Flowers Class (4 hours)
- 30th October - 9.00am till 1.00pm
- 14th November - 5.30pm till 9.30pm
- 20th November - 9.00am till 1.00pm
Teddy Bears Picnic Class (3 hours)
- 23rd October - 9.30am till 12.30pm
- 7th November - 6.00pm till 9.00pm
Bride and Groom (4 hours)
- 17th October - 5.30pm till 9.30pm
- 3rd November - 9.00am till 1.00pm
Cake Basic Class - Bring a 6” round cake, two cups of icing, and a box to take your cake home in. The Basics class focuses on the core aspects of cake decorating; you'll use buttercream, fondant and gum paste all in the one class, so this is perfect workshop for complete beginners, or cake decorators wanting to brush up on their skills. Learn how to create a classic ribbon-look bow as well as the best way to level, fill and ice your cake quickly and easily. You'll also get a quick introduction to many of the basic principles of cake decorating. This is a very hands-on, three-hour class. Each class has a maximum limit of eight people, so everyone will get hands-on help even if the class is full!
Stiletto Shoe - All fondant, gum paste, gel colours and tools are provided for each class. You will need to take an 8" square cake, three cups of icing and a cake board or box for transporting the cake home. Learn how to properly construct a basic stiletto shoe, transform a square cake into a sharp-cornered box and decorate using silicone moulds, drapes and lots of glitter. This class is aimed at all skill levels, however it is recommended that you take the Cake Basics Class first if you are a beginner.
Flowers - Bring either the pre-covered cake to add the flowers onto, or something to carry them home in. You will learn how to make roses, anemone flowers, frangipanis & chrysanthemums, plus tips for working with flower wire, tape and assembling sprays using fondant, gum paste, tools, stamens and wires! It is recommended that you have done the Basics Class or the Teddy Bears Picnic Class prior to booking this one.
Teddy Bears - Bring a 6” round cake, two cups of icing, and a box to take your cake home in.A fun introduction to modelling, using wires and patterned fondant, this class is suitable for all ages and levels of ability. You will learn how to make your own shaggy teddy bear, and all the delicious bits and pieces he needs for a colourful picnic. This is a great place for having a play around with fondant and gum paste, especially if you haven't used it before. This class is also suitable for any level of experience from beginners to advanced.
Bride and Groom - Learn the basics of people modelling including structure and support, and make a handsomely suited groom and his lovely bride! The class will teach basic principles for people modelling that can apply to all modelling. It is recommended that you complete the Teddy Bears Picnic class first.