We loved this deal too, but it's no longer available. Check out our other cool deals here.
Stephens Driving School
$59 for a Motorbike Handling Course (value $120)
1 of your friends
already grabbed this deal:
- Cool or fool? The choice is yours.
- Grab a motorcycle handling course for just $59 from Stephens Driving School.
- Need a bike? Hire a bike to learn on for a total cost of $89.
- New to geared vehicles? Enrol in a one-hour pre-course training for $40.
- This is the basic handling skills test, legally required so you can sit your motorbike learners licence.
- Build up skills and confidence as you spend time on the bike and receive professional training.
Tom Cruise makes riding a motorbike look so cool. You would never know he's actually an avid stamp collector and One Direction's number one fan. Take a motorbike handling course and you'll learn how to operate a motorbike correctly and safely – making you Cruise level cool instead of OD fool.
Grab a motorbike handling course from Stephens Driving School for only $59. Gain the skills and confidence you need to pass your learner's test. Having no motorcycle is no obstacle: pay $89 and you'll get the course and a bike will be supplied as well. And if you need a refresher or are new to geared vehicles, you can enrol in the one-hour pre-course training session for $40.
Please note: to qualify for either course you must have ridden a motorcycle before and driven a geared vehicle. Valid for 1pm classes only.
This course from Stephens Driving School is designed to build riding and road safety skills so you can progress through the licencing system. The handling course is three and a half hours long and after completing it you will receive a certificate. This will enable you to sit your Learner Licence, the first stage of the system. Stage 1 - Learner Licence. Stage 2 - Restricted. Stage 3 - Full Licence.
More Great Local Deals
Deals in Other Regions
Getting more bang for your buck
How does it work?
- A coupon is valid up until and including the expiry date printed on the coupon.
A few things to note:
- During the FaceValue period, your coupon can only be put towards the service stated on the coupon.
- The conditions on your coupon still apply during the FaceValue grace period.