We loved this deal too, but it's no longer available. Check out our other awesome deals here.
Stephens Driving School
$59 for a Motorbike Handling Course (value $120)
1 of your friends
already grabbed this deal:
- Cool or fool? The choice is yours.
- Grab a motorcycle handling course for just $59 from Stephens Driving School.
- Need a bike? Hire a bike to learn on for a total cost of $89.
- New to geared vehicles? Enrol in a one-hour pre-course training for $40.
- This is the basic handling skills test, legally required so you can sit your motorbike learners licence.
- Build up skills and confidence as you spend time on the bike and receive professional training.
Tom Cruise makes riding a motorbike look so cool. You would never know he's actually an avid stamp collector and One Direction's number one fan. Take a motorbike handling course and you'll learn how to operate a motorbike correctly and safely – making you Cruise level cool instead of OD fool.
Grab a motorbike handling course from Stephens Driving School for only $59. Gain the skills and confidence you need to pass your learner's test. Having no motorcycle is no obstacle: pay $89 and you'll get the course and a bike will be supplied as well. And if you need a refresher or are new to geared vehicles, you can enrol in the one-hour pre-course training session for $40.
Please note: to qualify for either course you must have ridden a motorcycle before and driven a geared vehicle. Valid for 1pm classes only.
This course from Stephens Driving School is designed to build riding and road safety skills so you can progress through the licencing system. The handling course is three and a half hours long and after completing it you will receive a certificate. This will enable you to sit your Learner Licence, the first stage of the system. Stage 1 - Learner Licence. Stage 2 - Restricted. Stage 3 - Full Licence.
More Great Local Deals
Deals in Other Regions
Getting more bang for your buck
GrabOne’s Voucher Guarantee means missing out on claiming your deal in time no longer means losing out altogether!
How does it work?
- A voucher is valid up to and including the expiry date stated.
- If you don't use your voucher before that date for whatever reason, it can still be used towards that service with that business for an additional 30 days.
For example, if you buy a bungy jump deal but don’t use it before the expiry date, you can still use the amount you paid for the voucher towards a bungy jump, for another 30 days.
A few things to note:
- The GrabOne Voucher Guarantee does not apply to product deals, travel and accommodation-related deals, or time-dependent event deals.
- It's always best to use your voucher before the expiry date, so you get the most value for your money. And if you're a bit forgetful, we now automatically remind you if your vouchers are about to expire.
- During the extended Voucher Guarantee period, your voucher can only be put towards the service stated on the voucher.
- If the offer is seasonal, like a seasonal menu or chimney sweep service, the Voucher Guarantee can be put towards a similar offer at the merchant's discretion.
- The conditions on your voucher still apply during the Voucher Guarantee period.