We loved this deal too, but it's no longer available. Check out our other sweet deals here.
Stephens Driving School
$59 for a Motorbike Handling Course (value $120)
1 of your friends
already grabbed this deal:
- Cool or fool? The choice is yours.
- Grab a motorcycle handling course for just $59 from Stephens Driving School.
- Need a bike? Hire a bike to learn on for a total cost of $89.
- New to geared vehicles? Enrol in a one-hour pre-course training for $40.
- This is the basic handling skills test, legally required so you can sit your motorbike learners licence.
- Build up skills and confidence as you spend time on the bike and receive professional training.
Tom Cruise makes riding a motorbike look so cool. You would never know he's actually an avid stamp collector and One Direction's number one fan. Take a motorbike handling course and you'll learn how to operate a motorbike correctly and safely – making you Cruise level cool instead of OD fool.
Grab a motorbike handling course from Stephens Driving School for only $59. Gain the skills and confidence you need to pass your learner's test. Having no motorcycle is no obstacle: pay $89 and you'll get the course and a bike will be supplied as well. And if you need a refresher or are new to geared vehicles, you can enrol in the one-hour pre-course training session for $40.
Please note: to qualify for either course you must have ridden a motorcycle before and driven a geared vehicle. Valid for 1pm classes only.
This course from Stephens Driving School is designed to build riding and road safety skills so you can progress through the licencing system. The handling course is three and a half hours long and after completing it you will receive a certificate. This will enable you to sit your Learner Licence, the first stage of the system. Stage 1 - Learner Licence. Stage 2 - Restricted. Stage 3 - Full Licence.
More Great Local Deals
Deals in Other Regions
Getting more bang for your buck
If you don't use your coupons before they expire, they're still worth the money you paid for them for an extra three months.
GrabOne FaceValue gives you another three months after your coupons expire, making it even easier to enjoy businesses all over New Zealand.
How does it work?
- A coupon is valid up until and including the expiry date printed on the coupon.
- If you don't use it before the expiry date for whatever reason, the coupon retains the value you paid for it for an additional three months.
- This means you can turn up to the business up to three months after the coupon has expired and put the money you spent to buy that coupon towards the service or experience printed on your coupon.
For example, if you spend $50 on a $100 dining voucher but don't use it before the expiry date, you will still be entitled to $50 worth of food and beverage services at that business for an additional three months.
The same goes for coupons without monetary values assigned to them. For example, if you buy a bungy jump deal but don’t use it before the expiry date, you can still put the money you spent on the coupon towards a bungy jump, for another three months. Remember, the FaceValue of your coupon can only be put toward the service or experience printed on your coupon.
A few things to note:
- FaceValue applies to all deals that display the FaceValue icon. If the icon is not on a deal, FaceValue does not apply.
- It's always best to use your coupon before the expiry date, so you get the most value for your money. And if you're a bit forgetful, we now automatically remind you if your coupons are about to expire.
- During the FaceValue period, your coupon can only be put towards the service stated on the coupon.
- If the offer is seasonal, like a seasonal menu or chimney sweep service, the FaceValue of your coupon can be put towards a similar offer at the merchant's discretion.
- FaceValue does not apply to product deals, travel and accommodation-related deals, or time-dependent event deals.
- The conditions on your coupon still apply during the FaceValue grace period.