We loved this deal too, but it's no longer available. Check out our other cool deals here.
South Pacific Food Supplies
$39 for 20 Bottles of Pete's Natural Lemonade or Currant Crush incl. Delivery from South Pacific Food Supplies (value $86)
1 of your friends
already grabbed this deal:
- Treat fruit the way it demands to be treated...
- Grab 20 bottles of Pete's Natural Lemonade or Currant Crush for just $39.
- Enter your address when purchasing and expect delivery within 10 working days.
- Sip happily all summer long on these all natural drinks with no nasty artificial flavours, preservatives or colours.
Something funny is going on with New Zealand's fruit. They're starting a revolution, making teensy little banners and pulling their marching boots on. Listen closely and you'll hear their tiny chants - they're protesting against their treatment. They don't want to be mixed with any nasty artificial flavours, preservatives or colours. In actual fact, they're demanding they're used only by Pete's Natural.
Give them what they want by grabbing 20 bottles of Pete's Natural Lemonade or Currant Crush delivered to your door for just $39.
You can tell Pete's Natural drinks are all natural - you might spot some sediment floating around your bottle but trust us when we say it just adds to the flavour. Pete's Natural drinks are locally produced from all natural ingredients and promise a nicely sparkling, refreshingly juicy drink. Sip happily all summer long - simply enter your address and wait for your bottles of natural goodness to arrive at your door.
More Great Local Deals
Deals in Other Regions
Getting more bang for your buck
If you don't use your coupons before they expire, they're still worth the money you paid for them for an extra three months.
GrabOne FaceValue gives you another three months after your coupons expire, making it even easier to enjoy businesses all over New Zealand.
How does it work?
- A coupon is valid up until and including the expiry date printed on the coupon.
- If you don't use it before the expiry date for whatever reason, the coupon retains the value you paid for it for an additional three months.
- This means you can turn up to the business up to three months after the coupon has expired and put the money you spent to buy that coupon towards the service or experience printed on your coupon.
For example, if you spend $50 on a $100 dining voucher but don't use it before the expiry date, you will still be entitled to $50 worth of food and beverage services at that business for an additional three months.
The same goes for coupons without monetary values assigned to them. For example, if you buy a bungy jump deal but don’t use it before the expiry date, you can still put the money you spent on the coupon towards a bungy jump, for another three months. Remember, the FaceValue of your coupon can only be put toward the service or experience printed on your coupon.
A few things to note:
- FaceValue applies to all deals that display the FaceValue icon. If the icon is not on a deal, FaceValue does not apply.
- It's always best to use your coupon before the expiry date, so you get the most value for your money. And if you're a bit forgetful, we now automatically remind you if your coupons are about to expire.
- During the FaceValue period, your coupon can only be put towards the service stated on the coupon.
- If the offer is seasonal, like a seasonal menu or chimney sweep service, the FaceValue of your coupon can be put towards a similar offer at the merchant's discretion.
- FaceValue does not apply to product deals, travel and accommodation-related deals, or time-dependent event deals.
- The conditions on your coupon still apply during the FaceValue grace period.