We loved this deal too, but it's no longer available. Check out our other cool deals here.
Soma Property Maintenance
From $85 for Internal & Exterior Window Cleaning & Gutter Cleaning Options (value up to $380)
1 of your friends
already grabbed this deal:
- Get your home in tip top, sparkling shape for any holiday visitors.
- Grab up to 47% on interior and exterior window cleaning and gutter cleaning services from Soma Property Maintenance.
- Choose from a range of options for the exact job your home needs.
- Enjoy thorough, efficient and expert service from a team that prides themselves on results.
Cometh the holiday season, cometh the visiting in-laws. Cometh the visiting in-laws, cometh the disapproving looks, smug eyebrow raises and grumbled backhanded remarks about the cleanliness of your castle. Cometh this great deal from Soma Property Maintenance, cometh the sparkle to keep all visitors impressed.
Grab up to 47% off interior and exterior window cleaning services and gutter cleaning with Soma Property Maintenance. Choose from these terrific packages:
- $85 for exterior and interior window cleaning for a one storey home.
- $105 for exterior and interior window cleaning for a two storey home.
- $109 for a gutter clean for any sized home.
- $175 for a gutter clean and exterior and interior window cleaning for a one storey home.
- $200 for a gutter clean and exterior and interior window cleaning for a two storey home.
Soma Property Maintenance pride themselves on performing thorough, professional window and gutter cleaning that achieves the best results possible for your home. They use biodegradable soap and a lamb's wool applicator on low level windows for a brilliantly clean, green effect. For higher windows they'll use a soft bristle water fed pole brush for extra care and attention.
More Great Local Deals
Deals in Other Regions
Getting more bang for your buck
If you don't use your coupons before they expire, they're still worth the money you paid for them for an extra three months.
GrabOne FaceValue gives you another three months after your coupons expire, making it even easier to enjoy businesses all over New Zealand.
How does it work?
- A coupon is valid up until and including the expiry date printed on the coupon.
- If you don't use it before the expiry date for whatever reason, the coupon retains the value you paid for it for an additional three months.
- This means you can turn up to the business up to three months after the coupon has expired and put the money you spent to buy that coupon towards the service or experience printed on your coupon.
For example, if you spend $50 on a $100 dining voucher but don't use it before the expiry date, you will still be entitled to $50 worth of food and beverage services at that business for an additional three months.
The same goes for coupons without monetary values assigned to them. For example, if you buy a bungy jump deal but don’t use it before the expiry date, you can still put the money you spent on the coupon towards a bungy jump, for another three months. Remember, the FaceValue of your coupon can only be put toward the service or experience printed on your coupon.
A few things to note:
- FaceValue applies to all deals that display the FaceValue icon. If the icon is not on a deal, FaceValue does not apply.
- It's always best to use your coupon before the expiry date, so you get the most value for your money. And if you're a bit forgetful, we now automatically remind you if your coupons are about to expire.
- During the FaceValue period, your coupon can only be put towards the service stated on the coupon.
- If the offer is seasonal, like a seasonal menu or chimney sweep service, the FaceValue of your coupon can be put towards a similar offer at the merchant's discretion.
- FaceValue does not apply to product deals, travel and accommodation-related deals, or time-dependent event deals.
- The conditions on your coupon still apply during the FaceValue grace period.