We loved this deal too, but it's no longer available. Check out our other cool deals here.
$98 for Any Cooking Class, One Bottle of Bubbles, Goodie Bag & Dessert for Two (value $212)
1 of your friends
already grabbed this deal:
- Ever flicked onto the food channel and felt jealous when they got to eat the delicious creations at the end of the show? Be that lucky person.
- Grab any cooking class for two including a bottle of bubbly, a goodie bag, and dessert from Social Cooking for only $98.
- Choose from a range of classes, including Paris by Moonlight, Meat Lovers, When in Rome and Spanish Paella.
- Use state-of-the-art gadgets and cookware.
- Brush up your culinary skills in a fun, lively environment.
Going to food tech was always the best thing to do at school. Not only did you have fun and learn some practical skills, you got to eat delicious food at the end of it. All you had at the end of woodwork was a bag full of heavy wooden pencil cases and sawdust in your hair.
Grab any cooking class for two including a bottle of bubbly, a goodie bag, and dessert from Social Cooking for only $98. Want to give this as a gift? Social Cooking can covert this to a voucher to make the perfect Christmas present that is redeemable until the end of February.
Enjoy a night of fine dining, wine and fun with Social Cooking. They have a range of classes with brand new recipes, plus a team of new chefs on board, ready to provide you with an educational and hands-on cooking experience and motivate you to try healthier, more interesting home cooking. Choose from a range of Social Cooking classes, including Paris by Moonlight, Meat Lovers, When in Rome and Spanish Paella. All classes utilise state-of-the-art equipment.
More Great Local Deals
Deals in Other Regions
Getting more bang for your buck
If you don't use your coupons before they expire, they're still worth the money you paid for them for an extra three months.
GrabOne FaceValue gives you another three months after your coupons expire, making it even easier to enjoy businesses all over New Zealand.
How does it work?
- A coupon is valid up until and including the expiry date printed on the coupon.
- If you don't use it before the expiry date for whatever reason, the coupon retains the value you paid for it for an additional three months.
- This means you can turn up to the business up to three months after the coupon has expired and put the money you spent to buy that coupon towards the service or experience printed on your coupon.
For example, if you spend $50 on a $100 dining voucher but don't use it before the expiry date, you will still be entitled to $50 worth of food and beverage services at that business for an additional three months.
The same goes for coupons without monetary values assigned to them. For example, if you buy a bungy jump deal but don’t use it before the expiry date, you can still put the money you spent on the coupon towards a bungy jump, for another three months. Remember, the FaceValue of your coupon can only be put toward the service or experience printed on your coupon.
A few things to note:
- FaceValue applies to all deals that display the FaceValue icon. If the icon is not on a deal, FaceValue does not apply.
- It's always best to use your coupon before the expiry date, so you get the most value for your money. And if you're a bit forgetful, we now automatically remind you if your coupons are about to expire.
- During the FaceValue period, your coupon can only be put towards the service stated on the coupon.
- If the offer is seasonal, like a seasonal menu or chimney sweep service, the FaceValue of your coupon can be put towards a similar offer at the merchant's discretion.
- FaceValue does not apply to product deals, travel and accommodation-related deals, or time-dependent event deals.
- The conditions on your coupon still apply during the FaceValue grace period.