We loved this deal too, but it's no longer available. Check out our other fresh deals here.
$92 for Any Cooking Class for Two People incl. a Cocktail & Dessert (value $246)
1 of your friends
already grabbed this deal:
- Get a helping hand in the kitchen and take on that next big cooking challenge.
- Grab any cooking class, including cocktails and desserts, for two people at Social Cooking for only $92.
- Enjoy learning to cook in an engaging group atmosphere.
- Grab a partner and mate for a day of fun in the kitchen.
As personal experience and Hollywood animated films have taught us all, tackling new styles of cooking can be a daunting task. Before you step into the kitchen with a small rodent under your chef's hat, check out today's deal.
Grab any cooking class, including cocktails and desserts, for two people at Social Cooking for only $92.
Enjoy a night of fine dining and fun with a friend, thanks to the helpful folks at Social Cooking. They've got a team of new chefs on board, ready to provide you with an educational and hands-on cooking experience and motivate you to try healthier, more interesting home cooking. All classes utilise state-of-the-art equipment and, with a complementary cocktail, are sure to be a fun, memorable experience.
More Great Local Deals
Wellington Indoor Sports
Deals in Other Regions
Getting more bang for your buck
GrabOne’s Voucher Guarantee means missing out on claiming your deal in time no longer means losing out altogether!
How does it work?
- A voucher is valid up to and including the expiry date stated.
- If you don't use your voucher before that date for whatever reason, it can still be used towards that service with that business for an additional 30 days.
For example, if you buy a bungy jump deal but don’t use it before the expiry date, you can still use the amount you paid for the voucher towards a bungy jump, for another 30 days.
A few things to note:
- The GrabOne Voucher Guarantee does not apply to product deals, travel and accommodation-related deals, or time-dependent event deals.
- It's always best to use your voucher before the expiry date, so you get the most value for your money. And if you're a bit forgetful, we now automatically remind you if your vouchers are about to expire.
- During the extended Voucher Guarantee period, your voucher can only be put towards the service stated on the voucher.
- If the offer is seasonal, like a seasonal menu or chimney sweep service, the Voucher Guarantee can be put towards a similar offer at the merchant's discretion.
- The conditions on your voucher still apply during the Voucher Guarantee period.