We loved this deal too, but it's no longer available. Check out our other awesome deals here.
$49 for a Cooking Class for One incl. Cocktail, Coffee & Dessert or $94 for Two People (value up to $238)
1 of your friends
already grabbed this deal:
- Learn to cook some of your favourite Kiwi and international dishes.
- Grab a cooking class for one person, including one coffee, cocktail, and dessert, from Social Cooking for just $49.
- Or grab a cooking class for two, including two coffees, two cocktails, and two desserts, for $94.
- Choose from a variety of fun classes, including Paris by Moonlight, Meat Lovers, One Night in Bangkok, Champagne Brunch, and more.
- Enjoy learning to cook in an engaging group atmosphere.
Without learning how to cook them, dishes like paella, Pad Thai, and steak au poivre are little more than words we mispronounce at restaurants. Add new meaning to them – and a whole new set of skills to your repertoire – with today's culinary experience.
Grab a cooking class for one including a coffee, cocktail, and dessert from Social Cooking for only $49, or grab a cooking class for two people including two coffees, two cocktails, and two desserts for just $94.
Enjoy a night of fine dining and fun with Social Cooking. They have a range of classes with brand new recipes, plus a team of new chefs on board, ready to provide you with an educational and hands-on cooking experience and motivate you to try healthier, more interesting home cooking. Choose from a range of Social Cooking classes, including Paris by Moonlight - French Chicken, Meat Lovers - Beef Wellington, One Night in Bangkok, Thai Green Curry, Viva Mexico, Italiain Risotto, and Champagne Brunch. All classes utilise state-of-the-art equipment and, with a complementary cocktail, are sure to be a fun, memorable experience.
First 100 deals bought in Wellington and Auckland go into the draw to win a Masterclass worth $250.
More Great Local Deals
Deals in Other Regions
Getting more bang for your buck
GrabOne’s Voucher Guarantee means missing out on claiming your deal in time no longer means losing out altogether!
How does it work?
- A voucher is valid up to and including the expiry date stated.
- If you don't use your voucher before that date for whatever reason, it can still be used as credit towards that service with that business for an additional three months.
For example, if you buy a bungy jump deal but don’t use it before the expiry date, you can still use the amount you paid for the voucher as credit towards a bungy jump, for another three months.
A few things to note:
- The GrabOne Voucher Guarantee does not apply to product deals, travel and accommodation-related deals, or time-dependent event deals.
- It's always best to use your voucher before the expiry date, so you get the most value for your money. And if you're a bit forgetful, we now automatically remind you if your vouchers are about to expire.
- During the extended Voucher Guarantee period, your voucher can only be put towards the service stated on the voucher.
- If the offer is seasonal, like a seasonal menu or chimney sweep service, the Voucher Guarantee can be put towards a similar offer at the merchant's discretion.
- The conditions on your voucher still apply during the Voucher Guarantee period.