We loved this deal too, but it's no longer available. Check out our other awesome deals here.
$20 for $40 or $50 for $100 Instore Toy Voucher (value up to $100)
1 of your friends
already grabbed this deal:
- Get all your Christmas shopping done for half the price at this one stop shop!
- Grab a $40 voucher for $20 or a $100 voucher for $50 to spend instore at Smallfry.
- Find the best Christmas presents for your wee ones, from the big ones under the tree to all the little stocking fillers.
- Stocking a wide range of quality toys, books, puzzles, games, role-play, dress-up, dolls, soft toys, homewear, also arts and crafts.
- Plenty of free parking and gift-wrapping for your convenience.
Last year Santa and his elves were running behind schedule, it was fast approaching December and they had another billion or so toys to make in time for Christmas. Fortunately, one of the elves decided to get a helping hand from Smallfry, and from there they only had a few hundred million or so toys to go.
Don't rely on Santa, ensure your Christmas presents are under the tree in time. Grab a $40 voucher for $20 or a $100 voucher for $50 to spend instore at Smallfry.
With Christmas on its way, it's time for you to launch into your shopping before the mad dash begins. Today you can spend a little and receive twice as much at the popular Smallfry. They stock a wide variety of fantastic toys—trucks, trains and cars to musical instruments and science kits, plus puzzles, books, games, arts and crafts items. They have all the big brands from Melissa and Doug, Pintoy, Felt Creations, Hape, Le Toy Van, Djeco, Room Mates, Lamaza to Crocodile Creek and much more. Make your life a lot easier and find the gifts for your little ones at Smallfry, thanks to today's deal.
More Great Local Deals
Deals in Other Regions
Getting more bang for your buck
If you don't use your coupons before they expire, they're still worth the money you paid for them for an extra three months.
GrabOne FaceValue gives you another three months after your coupons expire, making it even easier to enjoy businesses all over New Zealand.
How does it work?
- A coupon is valid up until and including the expiry date printed on the coupon.
- If you don't use it before the expiry date for whatever reason, the coupon retains the value you paid for it for an additional three months.
- This means you can turn up to the business up to three months after the coupon has expired and put the money you spent to buy that coupon towards the service or experience printed on your coupon.
For example, if you spend $50 on a $100 dining voucher but don't use it before the expiry date, you will still be entitled to $50 worth of food and beverage services at that business for an additional three months.
The same goes for coupons without monetary values assigned to them. For example, if you buy a bungy jump deal but don’t use it before the expiry date, you can still put the money you spent on the coupon towards a bungy jump, for another three months. Remember, the FaceValue of your coupon can only be put toward the service or experience printed on your coupon.
A few things to note:
- FaceValue applies to all deals that display the FaceValue icon. If the icon is not on a deal, FaceValue does not apply.
- It's always best to use your coupon before the expiry date, so you get the most value for your money. And if you're a bit forgetful, we now automatically remind you if your coupons are about to expire.
- During the FaceValue period, your coupon can only be put towards the service stated on the coupon.
- If the offer is seasonal, like a seasonal menu or chimney sweep service, the FaceValue of your coupon can be put towards a similar offer at the merchant's discretion.
- FaceValue does not apply to product deals, travel and accommodation-related deals, or time-dependent event deals.
- The conditions on your coupon still apply during the FaceValue grace period.