We loved this deal too, but it's no longer available. Check out our other cool deals here.
$130 for Two Nights for Two People incl. Continental Breakfast or $210 for Four People (value $260)
1 of your friends
already grabbed this deal:
- Our native owl wants more pork, but all you'll want is more nights to stay at this wicked location.
- Grab two nights at the Sleepy Morepork including continental breakfast for only $130 for two people or $210 for four people.
- Experience everything that Greytown and Martinborough have to offer from this great spot.
- Start your days off with delicious continental breakfasts.
- Enjoy all the benefits of a bed and breakfast while being fully self-contained.
Moreporks are a funny sort of bird. Whilst seagulls will eat pretty much anything you'll throw at them, magpies will go for anything shiny, and hawks will go for anything smeared on the road, New Zealand's native owl has a constant hankering for swine.
Grab two nights at the Sleepy Morepork including continental breakfast for only $130 for two people or $210 for four people.
Due to the Sleepy Morepork's proximity to both Greytown and Martinborough, it's an ideal place to stay at and enjoy all that the Wairarapa has to offer. Set in farm like surroundings with trees and often the sound of moreporks at night, Sleepy Morepork has just recently been built by a local building company. Ian and Lesley are keen to embrace the wider community by using local products and services where possible.
More Great Local Deals
Muse on Allen Restaurant and Bar
Astelia Apartment Hotel
Deals in Other Regions
Getting more bang for your buck
If you don't use your coupons before they expire, they're still worth the money you paid for them for an extra three months.
GrabOne FaceValue gives you another three months after your coupons expire, making it even easier to enjoy businesses all over New Zealand.
How does it work?
- A coupon is valid up until and including the expiry date printed on the coupon.
- If you don't use it before the expiry date for whatever reason, the coupon retains the value you paid for it for an additional three months.
- This means you can turn up to the business up to three months after the coupon has expired and put the money you spent to buy that coupon towards the service or experience printed on your coupon.
For example, if you spend $50 on a $100 dining voucher but don't use it before the expiry date, you will still be entitled to $50 worth of food and beverage services at that business for an additional three months.
The same goes for coupons without monetary values assigned to them. For example, if you buy a bungy jump deal but don’t use it before the expiry date, you can still put the money you spent on the coupon towards a bungy jump, for another three months. Remember, the FaceValue of your coupon can only be put toward the service or experience printed on your coupon.
A few things to note:
- FaceValue applies to all deals that display the FaceValue icon. If the icon is not on a deal, FaceValue does not apply.
- It's always best to use your coupon before the expiry date, so you get the most value for your money. And if you're a bit forgetful, we now automatically remind you if your coupons are about to expire.
- During the FaceValue period, your coupon can only be put towards the service stated on the coupon.
- If the offer is seasonal, like a seasonal menu or chimney sweep service, the FaceValue of your coupon can be put towards a similar offer at the merchant's discretion.
- FaceValue does not apply to product deals, travel and accommodation-related deals, or time-dependent event deals.
- The conditions on your coupon still apply during the FaceValue grace period.