We loved this deal too, but it's no longer available. Check out our other sweet deals here.
Shazly Salon & Boutique
$59 for Ten Foils, $85 for Full Global Colour or $129 for Full Head of Foils all incl. Cut, Wash & Blow-Dry (value up to $259)
1 of your friends
already grabbed this deal:
- Look like you belong on the red carpet rather than in the jungle.
- Grab 10 foils, a cut, wash and blow-dry for $59.
- Or take your pampering to the next level by grabbing a full global colour for $85 or pay $129 for a full head of foils. Both these options include a cut, wash, blow-dry and conditioning treatment too.
- Take your pick of an array shades and make your hair multidimensional by selecting multiple colours for your foils.
- Let the experts make you over in time for the party season.
Unless you're reading this whilst sitting in the Amazon rainforest hanging out with your fellow tribespeople, there's no excuse for your hair to look like you have just been dragged backwards through a bush.
Grab up to 69% off a haircut and colour package at Shazly Salon and Boutique. Choose from the following options:
- Pay only $59 for 10 foils, cut, wash and blow-dry.
- Pay only $85 for full global colour, cut, wash, blow-dry and conditioning treatment.
- Pay only $129 for a full head of foils, toner, cut and blow-dry and conditioning treatment.
Perhaps you're not overly enthused by the last cut your stylist gave you or maybe you've had enough of your own DIY hair colouring failures. Fear not, it's time to let the award-winning team at Shazly Salon and Boutique come to the rescue and work magic on your tresses. With summer on the way, there's no better time than now to update your locks for the warmer months. Why not wave goodbye to dark, autumnal shades and opt for something lighter with either 10 foils, full global colour or a full head of foils. And there's no point in getting flashy new colour if you're locks are all scraggly. Luckily for you this deal comes with a cut, wash and blow-dry too. By the time the hair experts at Shazly Salon are finished with you, you'll no longer have to worry about split ends or unsightly regrowth. You'll walk out with a brand-new look and locks that are ready to glisten in the summer sun.
Since opening in 2005, Shazly Salon & Boutique has rapidly become one of Wellington's finest hair and fashion businesses, winning the Hair Fashion Award every year from 2005 to 2010. They are the winners of the Most Inspirational Role Model 2010, Wellington's Top Senior Hair Styling Award 2010, Finalist, Small to Medium Enterprise 2010, Best Small Business 2009 and have competed twice internationally representing New Zealand in hairdressing. Most recently they were the only Hutt Valley winners at the WARH 2012 Hairdresser of the Year Awards.They're customer focused and they'll help banish split ends, revamp neglected styles and give you a fresh new look. All the stylists have access to special training and product knowledge and will make sure that you leave looking and feeling great.
Look for them on Facebook and read all the positive feedback about their senior hair stylists.
More Great Local Deals
The Waterfront Hotel New Plymouth
Deals in Other Regions
Manawatu - Wanganui
Nelson - Marlborough
Getting more bang for your buck
If you don't use your coupons before they expire, they're still worth the money you paid for them for an extra three months.
GrabOne FaceValue gives you another three months after your coupons expire, making it even easier to enjoy businesses all over New Zealand.
How does it work?
- A coupon is valid up until and including the expiry date printed on the coupon.
- If you don't use it before the expiry date for whatever reason, the coupon retains the value you paid for it for an additional three months.
- This means you can turn up to the business up to three months after the coupon has expired and put the money you spent to buy that coupon towards the service or experience printed on your coupon.
For example, if you spend $50 on a $100 dining voucher but don't use it before the expiry date, you will still be entitled to $50 worth of food and beverage services at that business for an additional three months.
The same goes for coupons without monetary values assigned to them. For example, if you buy a bungy jump deal but don’t use it before the expiry date, you can still put the money you spent on the coupon towards a bungy jump, for another three months. Remember, the FaceValue of your coupon can only be put toward the service or experience printed on your coupon.
A few things to note:
- FaceValue applies to all deals that display the FaceValue icon. If the icon is not on a deal, FaceValue does not apply.
- It's always best to use your coupon before the expiry date, so you get the most value for your money. And if you're a bit forgetful, we now automatically remind you if your coupons are about to expire.
- During the FaceValue period, your coupon can only be put towards the service stated on the coupon.
- If the offer is seasonal, like a seasonal menu or chimney sweep service, the FaceValue of your coupon can be put towards a similar offer at the merchant's discretion.
- FaceValue does not apply to product deals, travel and accommodation-related deals, or time-dependent event deals.
- The conditions on your coupon still apply during the FaceValue grace period.