We loved this deal too, but it's no longer available. Check out our other sweet deals here.
$679 for a Self-Propelled Lawnmower with Briggs & Stratton Engine (value $899)
Delivered within: 7 days
- Keep the lawns in check this summer.
- Grab a deluxe four-in-one lawnmower featuring a Briggs and Stratton engine for just $679 from Trade Tested.
- Easy to use and very low maintenance.
- You'll love the range of features that make this grunty mower a breeze to use.
If the springtime rains have caused your lawn to grow taller than a South American jungle, it's probably time to give it a serious trim. Machetes work well, but they also scare the neighbours. Grab a deluxe four-in-one lawnmower featuring a Briggs and Stratton engine for just $679 from Trade Tested.
- Four-in-one self-propelled
- Swing blades (replacements available)
- 6.0HP Briggs & Stratton 675 engine
- Side & back discharge, mulching and milling
- Cutting width: 550mm
- Cutting height: 30-90mm, 10 settings
- Height Adjustment: lever
- Fuel tank capacity: 1.5L
- Grass bag capacity: 60L
- Idle speed: 2700rpm
- Wheel diameter: Front: 8inch, Rear: 10inch
- Deck: Steel
- Certification: CE, GS, Euro II
- Aluminized muffler for corrosion protection
- Automotive-style dipstick simplifies checking the engine oil
- Automotive-style paper filter protects engine from dirt to extend engine life
- DuraLube splash lubrication system: gear driven system continuously supplies oil to all internal parts
- Flat panel air filter pleated automotive-style paper filter provides superior engine protection
- High-mount oil fill allows easy filling and checking of oil
- Large diameter rewind starter engages more quickly and requires less pull force during starting
- Magnetron electronic ignition delivers quick, dependable starts with no maintenance required
- Meets EPA and CARB Tier III Standards: our cleanest emissions engine for walk-behind lawnmowers
- One-start carburetor: float-feed carburetor for consistent one-pull starts
- ReadyStart starting system: no priming or choking required, just pull the cord to start
- Super Lo-Tone muffler reduces noise levels and improves tonal quality
- 190cc / 6.0HP
- Engine configuration: vertical shaft
- Engine technology: L-head
- Engine fuel: gasoline
- Fuel tank capacity: 1.5L
- Oil capacity: 591ml.
- Air filter: flat panel paper
- Muffler: performance
- G.W./N.W: 37/35kg.
- CTN Size: 93cm x 61cm x 46cm
More Great Local Deals
Christchurch | South Island Wine & Food Festival
Deals in Other Regions
Getting more bang for your buck
GrabOne’s Voucher Guarantee means missing out on claiming your deal in time no longer means losing out altogether!
How does it work?
- A voucher is valid up to and including the expiry date stated.
- If you don't use your voucher before that date for whatever reason, it can still be used towards that service with that business for an additional 30 days.
For example, if you buy a bungy jump deal but don’t use it before the expiry date, you can still use the amount you paid for the voucher towards a bungy jump, for another 30 days.
A few things to note:
- The GrabOne Voucher Guarantee does not apply to product deals, travel and accommodation-related deals, or time-dependent event deals.
- It's always best to use your voucher before the expiry date, so you get the most value for your money. And if you're a bit forgetful, we now automatically remind you if your vouchers are about to expire.
- During the extended Voucher Guarantee period, your voucher can only be put towards the service stated on the voucher.
- If the offer is seasonal, like a seasonal menu or chimney sweep service, the Voucher Guarantee can be put towards a similar offer at the merchant's discretion.
- The conditions on your voucher still apply during the Voucher Guarantee period.