We loved this deal too, but it's no longer available. Check out our other sweet deals here.
Seatoun Cafe and Bar
$20 for Two Mains & Two Slices (value up to $43)
1 of your friends
already grabbed this deal:
- Explore the range of tasty options at this popular dining spot.
- Grab two main meals and two slices for just $20 at Seatoun Cafe and Bar.
- Discover amazing food at this beautifully relaxing cafe, with an outdoor garden.
- Enjoy a wide range of healthy, delicious and filling treats from an impressive menu.
It's Sunday and that means lunch at Aunt Muriel's. It's probably about time someone mentioned to her that she's a terrible cook. But you know that will be awkward, so break the news to her over something that actually does taste good.
Grab two mains and two delicious slices for only $20 at Seatoun Cafe and Bar. Watch your money go twice as far at this seriously super spot.
Seatoun Cafe and Bar is a family business sitting in a wonderfully sunny spot in Seatoun Shopping Village. There you'll find a relaxing and friendly atmosphere with a selection of food that's sure to please everyone. From amazing breakfast dishes, through to gourmet burgers and treats for the kids, the menu is packed with delicious delights. They use fresh, organic, fruit and veges, free-range eggs, have gluten-free options and excellent Emporio coffee from a local supplier. For a brilliant cafe experience at half the price, look no further than Seatoun Cafe and Bar.
More Great Local Deals
Deals in Other Regions
Getting more bang for your buck
If you don't use your coupons before they expire, they're still worth the money you paid for them for an extra three months.
GrabOne FaceValue gives you another three months after your coupons expire, making it even easier to enjoy businesses all over New Zealand.
How does it work?
- A coupon is valid up until and including the expiry date printed on the coupon.
- If you don't use it before the expiry date for whatever reason, the coupon retains the value you paid for it for an additional three months.
- This means you can turn up to the business up to three months after the coupon has expired and put the money you spent to buy that coupon towards the service or experience printed on your coupon.
For example, if you spend $50 on a $100 dining voucher but don't use it before the expiry date, you will still be entitled to $50 worth of food and beverage services at that business for an additional three months.
The same goes for coupons without monetary values assigned to them. For example, if you buy a bungy jump deal but don’t use it before the expiry date, you can still put the money you spent on the coupon towards a bungy jump, for another three months. Remember, the FaceValue of your coupon can only be put toward the service or experience printed on your coupon.
A few things to note:
- FaceValue applies to all deals that display the FaceValue icon. If the icon is not on a deal, FaceValue does not apply.
- It's always best to use your coupon before the expiry date, so you get the most value for your money. And if you're a bit forgetful, we now automatically remind you if your coupons are about to expire.
- During the FaceValue period, your coupon can only be put towards the service stated on the coupon.
- If the offer is seasonal, like a seasonal menu or chimney sweep service, the FaceValue of your coupon can be put towards a similar offer at the merchant's discretion.
- FaceValue does not apply to product deals, travel and accommodation-related deals, or time-dependent event deals.
- The conditions on your coupon still apply during the FaceValue grace period.