We loved this deal too, but it's no longer available. Check out our other sweet deals here.
Seatoun Cafe and Bar
From $26 for Two Dozen Homemade Christmas Mince Pies (value up to $96)
1 of your friends
already grabbed this deal:
- Tick another thing off your Christmas list, pronto!
- Grab two dozen homemade Christmas mince pies for $26, three dozen for $39 or four dozen for $52 at Seatoun Cafe and Bar in Wellington.
- Order for all your Christmas parties, dinners and functions.
- Made from their delicious traditional recipe.
Baking is like venturing into the wilderness with only a spoon and some butter to fend off curdled mixture and weevil infested flour.
Give yourself one less thing to worry about this Christmas season when you grab two dozen homemade Christmas mince pies for $26, three dozen for $39 or four dozen for $52 at Seatoun Cafe and Bar in Wellington.
The chefs down at Seatoun are all ready to pop on the Santa hat and get in the spirit of things. These delicious mince pies are just like your nanna’s and have a shelf life of three weeks, so you can stock up for those big parties! Whether you want four dozen for the work ‘do’ or two dozen for the family dinner, Seatoun is your answer. Melt into your seat with this scrummy traditional recipe.
More Great Local Deals
Deals in Other Regions
Getting more bang for your buck
How does it work?
- A coupon is valid up until and including the expiry date printed on the coupon.
A few things to note:
- During the FaceValue period, your coupon can only be put towards the service stated on the coupon.
- The conditions on your coupon still apply during the FaceValue grace period.