We loved this deal too, but it's no longer available. Check out our other cool deals here.
Sabrina Hyde Photography
$35 for Professional Studio Photo Session & 6x9" Photo (value $350)
1 of your friends
already grabbed this deal:
- Some images are unforgettable for all the wrong reasons. Make them right with this deal.
- Grab a professional in-studio portrait session for just $35 with Sabrina Hyde Photography.
- You'll receive a stunning 6x9" print from your session in either colour or black and white.
- Perfect for a family shot, a couple or engagement shot, or even a seductive glamour shot.
- Today's deal includes a consultation via phone, email or in person, the photo shoot and the viewing session.
- Choose a studio shoot at the handy CBD location on Tory Street or select a location of your choice for a small surcharge.
That time your youngest thought it would be a good idea to shovel mud into the the bathroom for a relaxing mud bath. Or that time your nearest and dearest fell asleep on the couch and you thought you'd need an industrial pump because of all the drool being produced. Unforgettable images. But it would be nicer to have an image you'll never forget that was actually rather nice. Look no further for a solution.
Pay just $35 for a professional in-studio portrait session from Sabrina Hyde Photography, receive a 6x9" print in colour or black and white.
There's never a more perfect time than now to get your brood (even your pets) together and let a professional capture your family's best side. Sabrina Hyde Photography specialises in working well with all subjects to get results you can be proud to show off. Take advantage of this incredible offer to get a delightful family portrait, an engagement or couple shot, a professional baby picture or even a glamour shot for the adults.
More Great Local Deals
Deals in Other Regions
Manawatu - Wanganui
Nelson - Marlborough
Getting more bang for your buck
If you don't use your coupons before they expire, they're still worth the money you paid for them for an extra three months.
GrabOne FaceValue gives you another three months after your coupons expire, making it even easier to enjoy businesses all over New Zealand.
How does it work?
- A coupon is valid up until and including the expiry date printed on the coupon.
- If you don't use it before the expiry date for whatever reason, the coupon retains the value you paid for it for an additional three months.
- This means you can turn up to the business up to three months after the coupon has expired and put the money you spent to buy that coupon towards the service or experience printed on your coupon.
For example, if you spend $50 on a $100 dining voucher but don't use it before the expiry date, you will still be entitled to $50 worth of food and beverage services at that business for an additional three months.
The same goes for coupons without monetary values assigned to them. For example, if you buy a bungy jump deal but don’t use it before the expiry date, you can still put the money you spent on the coupon towards a bungy jump, for another three months. Remember, the FaceValue of your coupon can only be put toward the service or experience printed on your coupon.
A few things to note:
- FaceValue applies to all deals that display the FaceValue icon. If the icon is not on a deal, FaceValue does not apply.
- It's always best to use your coupon before the expiry date, so you get the most value for your money. And if you're a bit forgetful, we now automatically remind you if your coupons are about to expire.
- During the FaceValue period, your coupon can only be put towards the service stated on the coupon.
- If the offer is seasonal, like a seasonal menu or chimney sweep service, the FaceValue of your coupon can be put towards a similar offer at the merchant's discretion.
- FaceValue does not apply to product deals, travel and accommodation-related deals, or time-dependent event deals.
- The conditions on your coupon still apply during the FaceValue grace period.