We loved this deal too, but it's no longer available. Check out our other sweet deals here.
Sabrina Hyde Photography
$59 for a Professional Photo Shoot & Medium Acrylic Block (value $350)
1 of your friends
already grabbed this deal:
- Forget about that nasty last-minute, panicked attempt to find the perfect gift. This deal is sure to be treasured for years to come.
- Grab a professional photo shoot and medium acrylic block for just $59 from Sabrina Hyde Photography.
- Perfect for capturing all those special moments in life.
- Get the entire family (pets and all) involved.
- Location shoots are available for an additional $30.
Last-minute Christmas shopping is the stuff nightmares are made of. Trawling through the mall trying to find that perfect gift for Great Aunt Phyllis at 11:39 pm on Christmas Eve isn't anyone's idea of a good time. Thankfully GrabOne have got a deal that will not only see your Christmas shopping sorted for that someone special, but you're also guaranteed to enjoy the experience yourself.
Grab a professional photo shoot and medium acrylic block for just $59 from Sabrina Hyde Photography.
If you're stuck for an unforgettable Christmas gift, a gorgeous acrylic block is the perfect solution. But capturing that magical shot can be difficult. That's where the lovely Sabrina from Sabrina Hyde Photography steps in and saves the day. Sabrina has been in the business for years and knows all the tips and tricks for taking that shot which will be remembered forever. Sabrina specialises in people photography. From newborn babies to family shots including the pets Sabrina loves capturing all stages of life. And there's no need to worry about nerves as Sabrina will make you feel at ease so your session is an enjoyable experience for all involved.
More Great Local Deals
Deals in Other Regions
Getting more bang for your buck
If you don't use your coupons before they expire, they're still worth the money you paid for them for an extra three months.
GrabOne FaceValue gives you another three months after your coupons expire, making it even easier to enjoy businesses all over New Zealand.
How does it work?
- A coupon is valid up until and including the expiry date printed on the coupon.
- If you don't use it before the expiry date for whatever reason, the coupon retains the value you paid for it for an additional three months.
- This means you can turn up to the business up to three months after the coupon has expired and put the money you spent to buy that coupon towards the service or experience printed on your coupon.
For example, if you spend $50 on a $100 dining voucher but don't use it before the expiry date, you will still be entitled to $50 worth of food and beverage services at that business for an additional three months.
The same goes for coupons without monetary values assigned to them. For example, if you buy a bungy jump deal but don’t use it before the expiry date, you can still put the money you spent on the coupon towards a bungy jump, for another three months. Remember, the FaceValue of your coupon can only be put toward the service or experience printed on your coupon.
A few things to note:
- FaceValue applies to all deals that display the FaceValue icon. If the icon is not on a deal, FaceValue does not apply.
- It's always best to use your coupon before the expiry date, so you get the most value for your money. And if you're a bit forgetful, we now automatically remind you if your coupons are about to expire.
- During the FaceValue period, your coupon can only be put towards the service stated on the coupon.
- If the offer is seasonal, like a seasonal menu or chimney sweep service, the FaceValue of your coupon can be put towards a similar offer at the merchant's discretion.
- FaceValue does not apply to product deals, travel and accommodation-related deals, or time-dependent event deals.
- The conditions on your coupon still apply during the FaceValue grace period.