We loved this deal too, but it's no longer available. Check out our other cool deals here.
$89 for an Online Language Course, Complete with Tailor-made Survival Kit & Lifetime Membership (value $180)
1 of your friends
already grabbed this deal:
- Speak to people in their own language, no matter where you go.
- Grab an online language course, complete with a tailor-made survival kit and lifetime membership, from Rocket Languages for just $89.
- Learn from one of the world’s top online language learning courses.
- Choose from a wide selection of languages.
Nelson Mandela once said, "If you talk to a man in a language he understands, that goes to his head. If you talk to him in his language, that goes to his heart." So, if you want to form meaningful relationships with the people you meet on your travels, then you'd better start learning how to touch their hearts.
Give yourself the gift of a second language when you grab an online language course, complete with a tailor-made survival kit and lifetime membership with Rocket Languages for just $89.
This nifty golden nugget is the most convenient of language lessons. It’ll follow you around online all day and have you nattering away in your choice of language in no time. You can choose from Spanish, French, German, Japanese, Chinese, Italian, Korean, Arabic, Hindi, Portuguese, and Sign Language. Plus, your tailor-made survival kit includes up to 10 bonus Interactive Audio Lessons, giving you the inside word on essential phrases, words, and pronunciation to help you out wherever you are. Easy peasy lemon squeezy! Get practising Grabbies.
More Great Local Deals
Deals in Other Regions
Manawatu - Wanganui
Nelson - Marlborough
Getting more bang for your buck
If you don't use your coupons before they expire, they're still worth the money you paid for them for an extra three months.
GrabOne FaceValue gives you another three months after your coupons expire, making it even easier to enjoy businesses all over New Zealand.
How does it work?
- A coupon is valid up until and including the expiry date printed on the coupon.
- If you don't use it before the expiry date for whatever reason, the coupon retains the value you paid for it for an additional three months.
- This means you can turn up to the business up to three months after the coupon has expired and put the money you spent to buy that coupon towards the service or experience printed on your coupon.
For example, if you spend $50 on a $100 dining voucher but don't use it before the expiry date, you will still be entitled to $50 worth of food and beverage services at that business for an additional three months.
The same goes for coupons without monetary values assigned to them. For example, if you buy a bungy jump deal but don’t use it before the expiry date, you can still put the money you spent on the coupon towards a bungy jump, for another three months. Remember, the FaceValue of your coupon can only be put toward the service or experience printed on your coupon.
A few things to note:
- FaceValue applies to all deals that display the FaceValue icon. If the icon is not on a deal, FaceValue does not apply.
- It's always best to use your coupon before the expiry date, so you get the most value for your money. And if you're a bit forgetful, we now automatically remind you if your coupons are about to expire.
- During the FaceValue period, your coupon can only be put towards the service stated on the coupon.
- If the offer is seasonal, like a seasonal menu or chimney sweep service, the FaceValue of your coupon can be put towards a similar offer at the merchant's discretion.
- FaceValue does not apply to product deals, travel and accommodation-related deals, or time-dependent event deals.
- The conditions on your coupon still apply during the FaceValue grace period.