We loved this deal too, but it's no longer available. Check out our other awesome deals here.
$29 for a Box of New Season Gala Apples, Pears, Peaches & Fresh Veges incl. Delivery from Growers, Riverside Orchards (value $54)
1 of your friends
already grabbed this deal:
- Fuel your body with the right stuff.
- Grab a large fruit and vegetable box delivered from Riverside Orchard for just $29.
- Look what's coming your way - new season apples, broccoli, cauliflower, peaches, pears and more.
- Grown by local growers, it's ready to be despatched to your doorstep.
Holiday mode might have come and gone as we switch firmly back into work mode, but has your diet made the switch too? Fuel your body with the right stuff for the right mode - the easiest way possible.
Grab a large fruit and vegetable box delivered straight to your door from Riverside Orchard for just $29.
Your fruit and vegetable box includes:
- 2kg peaches
- 3kg new season Gala apples
- 3kg pears
- 1kg carrots
- 3kg potatoes
It's easy to eat healthy when it tastes this good. Perfect for the whole family to get stuck into.
Please note: prices advertised are correct at the time of featuring and reflect full retail supermarket prices.
More Great Local Deals
Deals in Other Regions
Manawatu - Wanganui
Nelson - Marlborough
Getting more bang for your buck
GrabOne’s Voucher Guarantee means missing out on claiming your deal in time no longer means losing out altogether!
How does it work?
- A voucher is valid up to and including the expiry date stated.
- If you don't use your voucher before that date for whatever reason, it can still be used as credit towards that service with that business for an additional three months.
For example, if you buy a bungy jump deal but don’t use it before the expiry date, you can still use the amount you paid for the voucher as credit towards a bungy jump, for another three months.
A few things to note:
- The GrabOne Voucher Guarantee does not apply to product deals, travel and accommodation-related deals, or time-dependent event deals.
- It's always best to use your voucher before the expiry date, so you get the most value for your money. And if you're a bit forgetful, we now automatically remind you if your vouchers are about to expire.
- During the extended Voucher Guarantee period, your voucher can only be put towards the service stated on the voucher.
- If the offer is seasonal, like a seasonal menu or chimney sweep service, the Voucher Guarantee can be put towards a similar offer at the merchant's discretion.
- The conditions on your voucher still apply during the Voucher Guarantee period.