We loved this deal too, but it's no longer available. Check out our other fresh deals here.
Rhythm and Vines
$529 for a Rhythm & Vines Ticket & Mates/Couples Hoodoo Camping Pack (value $1,011)
1 of your friends
already grabbed this deal:
- Head to the biggest New Years celebration this side of the world.
- Grab a Rhythm and Vines ticket and a Hoodoo mates/couples camping pack for $529.
- Check out the likes of Chase and Status, Six60, Flume, Tame Impala and Mark Ronson.
- Enjoy camping at the brand new Lower Treble campsite just an eight minute stroll from all the action.
- Valid for a full festival pass (three-nights of camping and three-day R&V pass).
The Americans have their famous wet and wild Spring Break holiday, while Aussies have the week-long non-stop party that is Schoolies. But don't despair young Kiwis - we throw the greatest party of them all right here in New Zealand.
Don't spend new years at any old party and head to the hottest blow-out in New Zealand with a Rhythm and Vines ticket and a mates/couples Hoodoo camping pack for just $529. Your package includes:
- One R&V three-day pass with onsite camping at lower trebel
- One Hoodoo tent for mates/couples (R&V will contact you to see if you want one the queen or two single air matresses)
The Hoodoo tent pack includes:
- One festival tent
- Two camprest chairs
- One queen airbed or two single airbeds depending on your preference
- Two sleeping bags
- Two portable LED lights
- One air pump for matresses (batteries included)
All you need to do is arrive at R&V to your hoodoo tent pre-pitched and all ready to go in Lower Treble Campsite. And if you don't want it pre-pitched all you need to do is email the peeps at HOODOO on email@example.com and request to pick up your pack instead. They will have a HOODOO tent at the entry gates where you can pick up. It's as easy as that. HOODOO tents are known as two second tents, literally throw your crafty little two second tent and it will pop up in front of your eyes, in seconds! The tents streamline design is made from the highest quality construction and is guaranteed waterproof to keep you dry. All accessories are of high quality standard you would find in a good outdoor camping store.
Lower Treble Campsite
Lower Treble is the newest of the four camp sites just an eight minute stroll from the action and therefore more peaceful. You'll be able to relax in the lush green field and will get to enjoy hot showers and toilets and access to the additional amenities provided.
Please note that campers in Lower Treble will not be able to visit Mid or Bass Camp, but can visit Treble Camp. Also please see festival map showing Lower Treble here. To buy an additional three-day pass with Lower Treble camping click here.
Since 2003 Rhythm and Vines has been pulling the crowds with incredible line-ups and plenty of buzz. Held at Waiohiki Estate vineyard near Gisborne, it offers picturesque scenery, the best musical acts and plenty of food and beverage options to help you ring in the new year. Taking place over three exciting nights, you and your buddies will party from sun down to sun rise in a electric atmosphere. Featuring performances by Kimbra, Tame Impala, Chase and Status, Netsky, Mark Ronson, and Hospitality, you'll be set for a new years you'll never forget.
Click here to see the full lineup.
More Great Local Deals
Deals in Other Regions
Getting more bang for your buck
How does it work?
- A voucher is valid up to and including the expiry date stated.
A few things to note:
- The conditions on your voucher still apply during the Voucher Guarantee period.