We loved this deal too, but it's no longer available. Check out our other awesome deals here.
$30 for $60 or $45 for a $100 In-Store Voucher (value up to $100)
1 of your friends
already grabbed this deal:
- Go on style guru, it's time to spruce up your tired wardrobe...
- Grab a $60 voucher for just $30 or a $100 voucher for onl y$45 to spend in store at Rex Royale.
- Choose from a range of stunning labels such as Pony Mahoney, Katie Maree Cole. Philippa & Alice, and Misty Lang.
- Follow in the footsteps of the Hollywood hunks and starlets and visit this quaint little boutique on quirky Cuba Street today.
- Featuring quality New Zealand designers and Jewellery by Shh By Sadie, M. et al. Sarah Neale and Katie Grace.
If you go for a right old rummage in your wardrobe you'll find all kinds of useless things steeped in memories as reminders of the past. In my case, I need to hunt through lots of old clothes to find those treasures and risk my lungs being filled with dust and eyes being shocked by the outdated colours and styles. Well folks, if you're a style guru at heart and are just looking for the perfect opportunity to go wild and buy new things, today's your chance.
Grab a $60 voucher for just $30 or a $100 voucher for only $45 to spend in store at Rex Royale.
Rex Royale is a boutique clothes shop specialising in unique and homegrown designs, Rex was a favourite for the Hollywood hunks and starlets who invaded Wellington during the filming of the Lord of the Rings trilogy. If you like to buy Kiwi-made products and want to support the local talent then look no further than today's deal. They have labels such as Pony Mahoney, Desiree, Jill &Ange, Philippa & Alice, Two By Two. Roc Eye wear, Katie Maree Cole, Shikoba, Nes, and misty Lang. With a range clothes and funky jewellery on offer this is certainly where to go to spruce up your tired wardrobe. Grab this voucher today and don't miss out.
More Great Local Deals
Deals in Other Regions
Manawatu - Wanganui
Nelson - Marlborough
Getting more bang for your buck
If you don't use your coupons before they expire, they're still worth the money you paid for them for an extra three months.
GrabOne FaceValue gives you another three months after your coupons expire, making it even easier to enjoy businesses all over New Zealand.
How does it work?
- A coupon is valid up until and including the expiry date printed on the coupon.
- If you don't use it before the expiry date for whatever reason, the coupon retains the value you paid for it for an additional three months.
- This means you can turn up to the business up to three months after the coupon has expired and put the money you spent to buy that coupon towards the service or experience printed on your coupon.
For example, if you spend $50 on a $100 dining voucher but don't use it before the expiry date, you will still be entitled to $50 worth of food and beverage services at that business for an additional three months.
The same goes for coupons without monetary values assigned to them. For example, if you buy a bungy jump deal but don’t use it before the expiry date, you can still put the money you spent on the coupon towards a bungy jump, for another three months. Remember, the FaceValue of your coupon can only be put toward the service or experience printed on your coupon.
A few things to note:
- FaceValue applies to all deals that display the FaceValue icon. If the icon is not on a deal, FaceValue does not apply.
- It's always best to use your coupon before the expiry date, so you get the most value for your money. And if you're a bit forgetful, we now automatically remind you if your coupons are about to expire.
- During the FaceValue period, your coupon can only be put towards the service stated on the coupon.
- If the offer is seasonal, like a seasonal menu or chimney sweep service, the FaceValue of your coupon can be put towards a similar offer at the merchant's discretion.
- FaceValue does not apply to product deals, travel and accommodation-related deals, or time-dependent event deals.
- The conditions on your coupon still apply during the FaceValue grace period.