We loved this deal too, but it's no longer available. Check out our other fresh deals here.
$30 for $60 or $45 for a $100 In-Store Voucher (value up to $100)
1 of your friends
already grabbed this deal:
- Go on style guru, it's time to spruce up your tired wardrobe...
- Grab a $60 voucher for just $30 or a $100 voucher for onl y$45 to spend in store at Rex Royale.
- Choose from a range of stunning labels such as Pony Mahoney, Katie Maree Cole. Philippa & Alice, and Misty Lang.
- Follow in the footsteps of the Hollywood hunks and starlets and visit this quaint little boutique on quirky Cuba Street today.
- Featuring quality New Zealand designers and Jewellery by Shh By Sadie, M. et al. Sarah Neale and Katie Grace.
If you go for a right old rummage in your wardrobe you'll find all kinds of useless things steeped in memories as reminders of the past. In my case, I need to hunt through lots of old clothes to find those treasures and risk my lungs being filled with dust and eyes being shocked by the outdated colours and styles. Well folks, if you're a style guru at heart and are just looking for the perfect opportunity to go wild and buy new things, today's your chance.
Grab a $60 voucher for just $30 or a $100 voucher for only $45 to spend in store at Rex Royale.
Rex Royale is a boutique clothes shop specialising in unique and homegrown designs, Rex was a favourite for the Hollywood hunks and starlets who invaded Wellington during the filming of the Lord of the Rings trilogy. If you like to buy Kiwi-made products and want to support the local talent then look no further than today's deal. They have labels such as Pony Mahoney, Desiree, Jill &Ange, Philippa & Alice, Two By Two. Roc Eye wear, Katie Maree Cole, Shikoba, Nes, and misty Lang. With a range clothes and funky jewellery on offer this is certainly where to go to spruce up your tired wardrobe. Grab this voucher today and don't miss out.
More Great Local Deals
Deals in Other Regions
Getting more bang for your buck
GrabOne’s Voucher Guarantee means missing out on claiming your deal in time no longer means losing out altogether!
How does it work?
- A voucher is valid up to and including the expiry date stated.
- If you don't use your voucher before that date for whatever reason, it can still be used towards that service with that business for an additional 30 days.
For example, if you buy a bungy jump deal but don’t use it before the expiry date, you can still use the amount you paid for the voucher towards a bungy jump, for another 30 days.
A few things to note:
- The GrabOne Voucher Guarantee does not apply to product deals, travel and accommodation-related deals, or time-dependent event deals.
- It's always best to use your voucher before the expiry date, so you get the most value for your money. And if you're a bit forgetful, we now automatically remind you if your vouchers are about to expire.
- During the extended Voucher Guarantee period, your voucher can only be put towards the service stated on the voucher.
- If the offer is seasonal, like a seasonal menu or chimney sweep service, the Voucher Guarantee can be put towards a similar offer at the merchant's discretion.
- The conditions on your voucher still apply during the Voucher Guarantee period.