We loved this deal too, but it's no longer available. Check out our other fresh deals here.
$15 for Four Sauces, Garlic Roti & Plain Roti (value $29.50)
1 of your friends
already grabbed this deal:
- Become a Malaysian cooking guru with ease.
- Grab four sauces - laksa, dahl, kurma and sambal, including, garlic roti and plain roti for only $15, from Rempah.
- Nominated as the finalist under the Food Safety Award for the NZ food awards 2011.
- Enjoy delicious sauces that will bring your food to life.
Though most people would run away when faced with the challenge of cooking a truly authentic Malaysian meal, you wouldn't. You my dear friend are far too cool and composed to let a bit of kitchen fun ruin your day. With a little help from Rempah, you'll be wowing your dinner party guests in no time.
Grab four sauces - laksa, dahl, kurma and sambal, including, garlic roti and plain roti for only $15, from Rempah.
Reuben Danam (of Rempah) has been a chef for the last twenty years. Over this time he has developed immense skill and attention to the art of Malaysian food. All the sauces are made with the finest spices and aromatic herbs. With Rempah you are getting quality food that will impress the toughest of critics.
"For fragrant and tasty Southeast Asian dishes such as Rendang, try authentic NZ made Rempah sauces. With most of the sauces, it's as simple as cooking the meat and vegetables, adding the sauce packet containing aromatic herbs and spices, then serving with rice or noodles." - Woman's Day Magazine
"It's a doddle to whip up an authentic Malaysia scoff at home with the new takeaway sauces by the folk who run Wellington's Rempah Malaysian Takeaway." - Air New Zealand Kia Ora
"Ideal to get an authentic flavour to your authentic creations at home. The rendang sauce is a classic version of the dry redang curry, cooked in a medley of herbs and spices and simmered in coconut cream. Their curry sauce is flavoured with Malaysian spices and coconut cream and needs only a few additional ingredients to create a satisfying meal for the whole family. The sambal sauce is made of tomatoes, cooked to perfection in a tangy sauce that can be used in a variety of ways." - Sunday Star Times
"The made in Miramar Rempah range, which includes classic favourites such as rendang, laksa, butter chicken and sambal, are every bit as good as any malay restaurant or takeaway joint in town." - Dominion Post
"Forget takeaways - buy Rempah's sauces and impress your family by cooking your own delicious Malaysian style meals at home" - New Idea Magazine
"Wellington-based Rempah brings Malaysian cuisine into the home with an authentic range of sauces - laksa, rendang, peanut sauce, curry, kurma and dahl curry" - National Business Review
More Great Local Deals
The General Practitioner
Torlesse Motels - Little Kaiteriteri
The Tasting Room
Deals in Other Regions
Getting more bang for your buck
GrabOne’s Voucher Guarantee means missing out on claiming your deal in time no longer means losing out altogether!
How does it work?
- A voucher is valid up to and including the expiry date stated.
- If you don't use your voucher before that date for whatever reason, it can still be used towards that service with that business for an additional 30 days.
For example, if you buy a bungy jump deal but don’t use it before the expiry date, you can still use the amount you paid for the voucher towards a bungy jump, for another 30 days.
A few things to note:
- The GrabOne Voucher Guarantee does not apply to product deals, travel and accommodation-related deals, or time-dependent event deals.
- It's always best to use your voucher before the expiry date, so you get the most value for your money. And if you're a bit forgetful, we now automatically remind you if your vouchers are about to expire.
- During the extended Voucher Guarantee period, your voucher can only be put towards the service stated on the voucher.
- If the offer is seasonal, like a seasonal menu or chimney sweep service, the Voucher Guarantee can be put towards a similar offer at the merchant's discretion.
- The conditions on your voucher still apply during the Voucher Guarantee period.