We loved this deal too, but it's no longer available. Check out our other awesome deals here.
$15 for Four Sauces, Garlic Roti & Plain Roti (value $29.50)
1 of your friends
already grabbed this deal:
- Become a Malaysian cooking guru with ease.
- Grab four sauces - laksa, dahl, kurma and sambal, including, garlic roti and plain roti for only $15, from Rempah.
- Nominated as the finalist under the Food Safety Award for the NZ food awards 2011.
- Enjoy delicious sauces that will bring your food to life.
Though most people would run away when faced with the challenge of cooking a truly authentic Malaysian meal, you wouldn't. You my dear friend are far too cool and composed to let a bit of kitchen fun ruin your day. With a little help from Rempah, you'll be wowing your dinner party guests in no time.
Grab four sauces - laksa, dahl, kurma and sambal, including, garlic roti and plain roti for only $15, from Rempah.
Reuben Danam (of Rempah) has been a chef for the last twenty years. Over this time he has developed immense skill and attention to the art of Malaysian food. All the sauces are made with the finest spices and aromatic herbs. With Rempah you are getting quality food that will impress the toughest of critics.
"For fragrant and tasty Southeast Asian dishes such as Rendang, try authentic NZ made Rempah sauces. With most of the sauces, it's as simple as cooking the meat and vegetables, adding the sauce packet containing aromatic herbs and spices, then serving with rice or noodles." - Woman's Day Magazine
"It's a doddle to whip up an authentic Malaysia scoff at home with the new takeaway sauces by the folk who run Wellington's Rempah Malaysian Takeaway." - Air New Zealand Kia Ora
"Ideal to get an authentic flavour to your authentic creations at home. The rendang sauce is a classic version of the dry redang curry, cooked in a medley of herbs and spices and simmered in coconut cream. Their curry sauce is flavoured with Malaysian spices and coconut cream and needs only a few additional ingredients to create a satisfying meal for the whole family. The sambal sauce is made of tomatoes, cooked to perfection in a tangy sauce that can be used in a variety of ways." - Sunday Star Times
"The made in Miramar Rempah range, which includes classic favourites such as rendang, laksa, butter chicken and sambal, are every bit as good as any malay restaurant or takeaway joint in town." - Dominion Post
"Forget takeaways - buy Rempah's sauces and impress your family by cooking your own delicious Malaysian style meals at home" - New Idea Magazine
"Wellington-based Rempah brings Malaysian cuisine into the home with an authentic range of sauces - laksa, rendang, peanut sauce, curry, kurma and dahl curry" - National Business Review
More Great Local Deals
Deals in Other Regions
Getting more bang for your buck
If you don't use your coupons before they expire, they're still worth the money you paid for them for an extra three months.
GrabOne FaceValue gives you another three months after your coupons expire, making it even easier to enjoy businesses all over New Zealand.
How does it work?
- A coupon is valid up until and including the expiry date printed on the coupon.
- If you don't use it before the expiry date for whatever reason, the coupon retains the value you paid for it for an additional three months.
- This means you can turn up to the business up to three months after the coupon has expired and put the money you spent to buy that coupon towards the service or experience printed on your coupon.
For example, if you spend $50 on a $100 dining voucher but don't use it before the expiry date, you will still be entitled to $50 worth of food and beverage services at that business for an additional three months.
The same goes for coupons without monetary values assigned to them. For example, if you buy a bungy jump deal but don’t use it before the expiry date, you can still put the money you spent on the coupon towards a bungy jump, for another three months. Remember, the FaceValue of your coupon can only be put toward the service or experience printed on your coupon.
A few things to note:
- FaceValue applies to all deals that display the FaceValue icon. If the icon is not on a deal, FaceValue does not apply.
- It's always best to use your coupon before the expiry date, so you get the most value for your money. And if you're a bit forgetful, we now automatically remind you if your coupons are about to expire.
- During the FaceValue period, your coupon can only be put towards the service stated on the coupon.
- If the offer is seasonal, like a seasonal menu or chimney sweep service, the FaceValue of your coupon can be put towards a similar offer at the merchant's discretion.
- FaceValue does not apply to product deals, travel and accommodation-related deals, or time-dependent event deals.
- The conditions on your coupon still apply during the FaceValue grace period.