We loved this deal too, but it's no longer available. Check out our other cool deals here.
$60 for a 90-Minute Pamper Package incl. Deep Tissue Massage, Facial, Eyebrow Shape & Express Manicure (Value $129)
1 of your friends
already grabbed this deal:
- Switch your smartphone off and indulge in some 'you' time.
- Grab a 90-minute pamper package including a deep tissue massage, facial, eyebrow shape and express OPI manicure for just $60 at Reenayz Beauty.
- The expert beauty team at Reenayz Beauty with primp and preen you to perfection.
Wouldn't it be lovely if we each owned a clone of ourself that had been programmed to do all the boring stuff in life? Hours spent taking out the rubbish, ironing socks and putting up with your in-laws would be a thing of the past. However, it's 2013 not 2063, and we all need to take time out from doing the tedious stuff to indulge is some deserved pampering.
Grab a 90-minute pamper package including a deep tissue massage, facial, eyebrow shape and express OPI manicure for just $60 at Reenayz Beauty.
When you find yourself with a bit of precious downtime, don't just run for the couch and grab the remote; head to the beauty experts at Reenayz Beauty instead to find out the true meaning of pampering. With this luxury pamper package you'll be treated to a deep tissue massage which will work away all those aches and pains. Your face will then get some serious attention with a facial that will leave your complexion luminous and rejuvenated, followed by an eyebrow shape to frame your face perfectly. The experience doesn't end there as the beauty therapists will then makeover your nails with an express OPI manicure. By the time you leave the salon you'll feel like a million dollars.
More Great Local Deals
Deals in Other Regions
Manawatu - Wanganui
Nelson - Marlborough
Getting more bang for your buck
If you don't use your coupons before they expire, they're still worth the money you paid for them for an extra three months.
GrabOne FaceValue gives you another three months after your coupons expire, making it even easier to enjoy businesses all over New Zealand.
How does it work?
- A coupon is valid up until and including the expiry date printed on the coupon.
- If you don't use it before the expiry date for whatever reason, the coupon retains the value you paid for it for an additional three months.
- This means you can turn up to the business up to three months after the coupon has expired and put the money you spent to buy that coupon towards the service or experience printed on your coupon.
For example, if you spend $50 on a $100 dining voucher but don't use it before the expiry date, you will still be entitled to $50 worth of food and beverage services at that business for an additional three months.
The same goes for coupons without monetary values assigned to them. For example, if you buy a bungy jump deal but don’t use it before the expiry date, you can still put the money you spent on the coupon towards a bungy jump, for another three months. Remember, the FaceValue of your coupon can only be put toward the service or experience printed on your coupon.
A few things to note:
- FaceValue applies to all deals that display the FaceValue icon. If the icon is not on a deal, FaceValue does not apply.
- It's always best to use your coupon before the expiry date, so you get the most value for your money. And if you're a bit forgetful, we now automatically remind you if your coupons are about to expire.
- During the FaceValue period, your coupon can only be put towards the service stated on the coupon.
- If the offer is seasonal, like a seasonal menu or chimney sweep service, the FaceValue of your coupon can be put towards a similar offer at the merchant's discretion.
- FaceValue does not apply to product deals, travel and accommodation-related deals, or time-dependent event deals.
- The conditions on your coupon still apply during the FaceValue grace period.