We loved this deal too, but it's no longer available. Check out our other fresh deals here.
Real Deal Christmas Comedy
From $89 for Entry to the Real Deal Christmas Comedy Show incl. Tasting Platter & Two Drinks - 5th or 6th December
- Grab entry to the Real Deal Christmas Comedy Show. Prices start at just $89 for one person and you can get entry for up to ten people for $690.
- The package includes live comedy shows by TV's Ben Hurley and local favourite James Nokise, a platter of nibbles and two beverages per person, including wine, beer, coffee and tea.
- Banquet style seating so expect a fun-filled social night where you may end up sharing a table.
- Large bookings will be seated in the same table or vicinity.
- A full set dinner menu option is available on request. Email email@example.com for more info.
It's ho ho ho time. Get your mates or co-workers together and gift wrap your laughing gear around some live Kiwi comedy with all the fixings.
Get along to the Real Deal Christmas Comedy show featuring Ben Hurley and James Nokise. Included in the package is a platter of nibbles and two beverages per person, including beer, wine, tea or coffee. Shows are being held on December 5th and 6th, and you can bring along a group of friends or workmates:
- Pay $89 for entry for one person
- Pay $175 for entry for two people
- Pay $315 for entry for four people
- Pay $690 for entry for ten people
Try something different this year and get on the comedy buzz thanks to Real Deal, who can provide an entire evening of food, drinks, and side-splitting entertainment at The Hunter Lounge, one of Wellington's newest and most versatile venues.
Hair of the Dog Productions, Wellington's premier comedy and event production company and Good Chemistry Catering team up to bring ease and good value to this year's Company Christmas party. Leave the organisation to them, simply show up and share a few laughs and a few drinks and enjoy your night of entertainment.
More Great Local Deals
Deals in Other Regions
Getting more bang for your buck
If you don't use your coupons before they expire, they're still worth the money you paid for them for an extra three months.
GrabOne FaceValue gives you another three months after your coupons expire, making it even easier to enjoy businesses all over New Zealand.
How does it work?
- A coupon is valid up until and including the expiry date printed on the coupon.
- If you don't use it before the expiry date for whatever reason, the coupon retains the value you paid for it for an additional three months.
- This means you can turn up to the business up to three months after the coupon has expired and put the money you spent to buy that coupon towards the service or experience printed on your coupon.
For example, if you spend $50 on a $100 dining voucher but don't use it before the expiry date, you will still be entitled to $50 worth of food and beverage services at that business for an additional three months.
The same goes for coupons without monetary values assigned to them. For example, if you buy a bungy jump deal but don’t use it before the expiry date, you can still put the money you spent on the coupon towards a bungy jump, for another three months. Remember, the FaceValue of your coupon can only be put toward the service or experience printed on your coupon.
A few things to note:
- FaceValue applies to all deals that display the FaceValue icon. If the icon is not on a deal, FaceValue does not apply.
- It's always best to use your coupon before the expiry date, so you get the most value for your money. And if you're a bit forgetful, we now automatically remind you if your coupons are about to expire.
- During the FaceValue period, your coupon can only be put towards the service stated on the coupon.
- If the offer is seasonal, like a seasonal menu or chimney sweep service, the FaceValue of your coupon can be put towards a similar offer at the merchant's discretion.
- FaceValue does not apply to product deals, travel and accommodation-related deals, or time-dependent event deals.
- The conditions on your coupon still apply during the FaceValue grace period.