We loved this deal too, but it's no longer available. Check out our other awesome deals here.
Purity Massage Therapy
$45 for a One Hour Relaxation Massage or $85 for a Couples (or Two Friends) One Hour Relaxation Massage (value up to $140)
1 of your friends
already grabbed this deal:
- Relax after a full-on summer holiday.
- Grab a one hour relaxation massage for only $45 or grab a one hour couples (or two friends) relaxation massage for just $85.
- Celebrate Valentines Day with your special someone with the couples massage option.
- Feel the stresses of life be lifted off your shoulders as the experts at Purity Beauty Therapy work their magic.
"Harder! More oil! Stop, that's too deep... Just get off me, you've got no idea what you're doing!" If you're tired of not being able to walk when your partner's finished with you then it's time to leave the massages to the experts who will leave you feeling relaxed rather than plain frustrated and in agony.
Grab some serious R&R time with either a one hour relaxation massage for just $45 or let the professionals show your partner how it's really done by sharing the experience for only $85. This would make the perfect Valentines Day gift for your special someone. You can also use the couples massage option to treat yourself and your bestie if you're having a girls-only Valentine's Day.
No matter how young or old you may be, a massage from the experts at Purity Beauty Therapy is a great way to say goodbye to all that stress and tension that your body is carrying around. There will be no unpleasant or uncomfortable manoeuvres with this massage as this deal is all about promoting general relaxation, improving circulation and relieving muscular tension. All you have to do is lie down, switch off and let the experienced therapists work their magical hands over your body. No matter how busy your life is, you'll leave Purity Beauty Therapy feeling calm and relaxed.
More Great Local Deals
Deals in Other Regions
Getting more bang for your buck
If you don't use your coupons before they expire, they're still worth the money you paid for them for an extra three months.
GrabOne FaceValue gives you another three months after your coupons expire, making it even easier to enjoy businesses all over New Zealand.
How does it work?
- A coupon is valid up until and including the expiry date printed on the coupon.
- If you don't use it before the expiry date for whatever reason, the coupon retains the value you paid for it for an additional three months.
- This means you can turn up to the business up to three months after the coupon has expired and put the money you spent to buy that coupon towards the service or experience printed on your coupon.
For example, if you spend $50 on a $100 dining voucher but don't use it before the expiry date, you will still be entitled to $50 worth of food and beverage services at that business for an additional three months.
The same goes for coupons without monetary values assigned to them. For example, if you buy a bungy jump deal but don’t use it before the expiry date, you can still put the money you spent on the coupon towards a bungy jump, for another three months. Remember, the FaceValue of your coupon can only be put toward the service or experience printed on your coupon.
A few things to note:
- FaceValue applies to all deals that display the FaceValue icon. If the icon is not on a deal, FaceValue does not apply.
- It's always best to use your coupon before the expiry date, so you get the most value for your money. And if you're a bit forgetful, we now automatically remind you if your coupons are about to expire.
- During the FaceValue period, your coupon can only be put towards the service stated on the coupon.
- If the offer is seasonal, like a seasonal menu or chimney sweep service, the FaceValue of your coupon can be put towards a similar offer at the merchant's discretion.
- FaceValue does not apply to product deals, travel and accommodation-related deals, or time-dependent event deals.
- The conditions on your coupon still apply during the FaceValue grace period.