We loved this deal too, but it's no longer available. Check out our other fresh deals here.
$32 for a Full Spa Pedicure & Manicure - Two Locations in Queensgate, Lower Hutt (value $65)
1 of your friends
already grabbed this deal:
- Put your best feet and hands forward.
- Grab a full spa pedicure and manicure at either of the two ProfessioNails in Queensgate Mall, Lower Hutt for $32.
- Get a coat of your favourite OPI colour to really make your nails pop.
- Be prepared for the next time you peel off the socks and gloves.
Put your best foot forward. While you're at it, why not two feet? How about your hands? If you're going to be putting them forward at any stage, might as well make sure they're looking their best as well.
Pay just $32 for a full spa pedicure and manicure at either of the two ProfessioNail stores in Queensgate Mall and put your best feet and hands forward. Treat yourself or give someone special a little pampering.
Sit down, relax and let the experienced team at ProfessioNail do what they do best. They will file, moisturise, buff and coat your nails and have them looking great in no time. The full spa manicure and pedicure will give you perfectly preened toenails and fingernails, all painted with an OPI colour of your choice.
More Great Local Deals
Central Otago Cherry Team
Deals in Other Regions
Manawatu - Wanganui
Nelson - Marlborough
Getting more bang for your buck
GrabOne’s Voucher Guarantee means missing out on claiming your deal in time no longer means losing out altogether!
How does it work?
- A voucher is valid up to and including the expiry date stated.
- If you don't use your voucher before that date for whatever reason, it can still be used towards that service with that business for an additional 30 days.
For example, if you buy a bungy jump deal but don’t use it before the expiry date, you can still use the amount you paid for the voucher towards a bungy jump, for another 30 days.
A few things to note:
- The GrabOne Voucher Guarantee does not apply to product deals, travel and accommodation-related deals, or time-dependent event deals.
- It's always best to use your voucher before the expiry date, so you get the most value for your money. And if you're a bit forgetful, we now automatically remind you if your vouchers are about to expire.
- During the extended Voucher Guarantee period, your voucher can only be put towards the service stated on the voucher.
- If the offer is seasonal, like a seasonal menu or chimney sweep service, the Voucher Guarantee can be put towards a similar offer at the merchant's discretion.
- The conditions on your voucher still apply during the Voucher Guarantee period.