We loved this deal too, but it's no longer available. Check out our other cool deals here.
Procutie Beauty Therapy**
Up to 54% off Multiple Waxing Options (value up to $68)
1 of your friends
already grabbed this deal:
- Summer = smooth.
- Grab a waxing treatment at Procutie Beauty Therapy and save up to 54%.
- Choose from lower abdominal, hands, sideburns, eyebrows or lip wax for $9, underarm wax for $12, half arm wax for $18, half lower leg, upper leg/bikini or g-string wax for $19 for lady's Brazilian wax for $34.
- Buy multiple options to put together your own personal package to suit your hairy needs.
Summer = not a lot of clothing, quite a lot of flesh and overall general hotness.
Summer ≠ polar fleece, precipitation or excessive hair.
Save up to 54% off waxing services at Procutie Beauty Therapy for $9, and get in ship-shape condition ahead of summer. And today you've got options:
- Pay $9 for lower abdominal, hands, sideburns, eyebrows or lip wax;
- Pay $12 for underarm wax;
- Pay $18 for half arm wax;
- Pay $19 for half lower leg, upper leg/bikini or g-string wax;
- Or pay $34 for lady's Brazilian wax.
Conveniently located in the heart of Wellington, the expert staff at Procutie Beauty Therapy are on-hand to sort all your beauty needs. Established in 2006, they have plenty of experience and focus primarily on delivering high standard professional services. Procuterie actually stands for professional beauty so you're guaranteed treatments that are second to none - so sit back, relax and let the experts whip you into summer shape.
More Great Local Deals
t leaf T
ASB Auckland Seafood Festival 2015
Deals in Other Regions
Getting more bang for your buck
If you don't use your coupons before they expire, they're still worth the money you paid for them for an extra three months.
GrabOne FaceValue gives you another three months after your coupons expire, making it even easier to enjoy businesses all over New Zealand.
How does it work?
- A coupon is valid up until and including the expiry date printed on the coupon.
- If you don't use it before the expiry date for whatever reason, the coupon retains the value you paid for it for an additional three months.
- This means you can turn up to the business up to three months after the coupon has expired and put the money you spent to buy that coupon towards the service or experience printed on your coupon.
For example, if you spend $50 on a $100 dining voucher but don't use it before the expiry date, you will still be entitled to $50 worth of food and beverage services at that business for an additional three months.
The same goes for coupons without monetary values assigned to them. For example, if you buy a bungy jump deal but don’t use it before the expiry date, you can still put the money you spent on the coupon towards a bungy jump, for another three months. Remember, the FaceValue of your coupon can only be put toward the service or experience printed on your coupon.
A few things to note:
- FaceValue applies to all deals that display the FaceValue icon. If the icon is not on a deal, FaceValue does not apply.
- It's always best to use your coupon before the expiry date, so you get the most value for your money. And if you're a bit forgetful, we now automatically remind you if your coupons are about to expire.
- During the FaceValue period, your coupon can only be put towards the service stated on the coupon.
- If the offer is seasonal, like a seasonal menu or chimney sweep service, the FaceValue of your coupon can be put towards a similar offer at the merchant's discretion.
- FaceValue does not apply to product deals, travel and accommodation-related deals, or time-dependent event deals.
- The conditions on your coupon still apply during the FaceValue grace period.