We loved this deal too, but it's no longer available. Check out our other cool deals here.
Presbyterian Support Central
$25 for Five Tai Chi Classes, $45 for Ten Classes or $70 for 16 Classes (value up to $70)
1 of your friends
already grabbed this deal:
- Feel your body sing with the slow, gentle and deliberate movements of Tai Chi.
- Grab five Tai Chi classes for $25, ten classes for $45 or sixteen for $70 from Presbyterian Support Central, Wellington.
- Build balance, muscle strength and good health back into your life.
- Learn an ancient and hugely effective, gentle form of exercise.
- Deal can be redeemed by presenting voucher upon enrolment at one of 13 local centres across the Wellington, Kapiti and Hutt Valley regions.
Sitting down with a chocolate biscuit to watch Shorty Street is all well and good, but it’s the getting up that’s the hard thing...
Rebuild your balance and get your energy flowing when you grab five classes of Tai Chi for $25, ten classes for $45 or sixteen classes for $70 from Presbyterian Support Central, Wellington.
Tai Chi is a wonderful, calming and engaging form of activity that may be used to help restore your body’s natural balance, muscle strength and encourage flow, connectivity and awareness. The Enliven Positive Ageing Services are the charming chaps who will be leading the classes. You can take them sitting down or standing and the classes are designed so that you can stop and rest whenever you need to. Contact Presbyterian Support Central to make your booking then pop in and exchange your Grabone coupon for a concession card. This would make an ideal Christmas gift idea for hard to buy for people, older people who like to keep active, or anyone of any age.
More Great Local Deals
Deals in Other Regions
Manawatu - Wanganui
Nelson - Marlborough
Getting more bang for your buck
How does it work?
- A voucher is valid up to and including the expiry date stated.
A few things to note:
- The conditions on your voucher still apply during the Voucher Guarantee period.