We loved this deal too, but it's no longer available. Check out our other fresh deals here.
$20 for a $40 Voucher at Prenzel of Kapiti (value $40)
1 of your friends
already grabbed this deal:
- Add a little va va voom to your kitchen creations. Choose from liqueurs and luxury infused oils, amongst many other everyday and gift items.
- Grab premium gifts and treats from Prenzel of Kapiti with a $20 voucher valued at $40.
- Enjoy complimentary tasting in a specialised Prenzel of Kapiti tasting room.
- Savour European-inspired produce fused with New Zealand flare.
- Experience a friendly and welcoming service from the dedicated Prenzel team.
When the Brothers Grimm first came up with the concept for Hansel and Gretel, they decided to conduct some research. For their first test, they rather stupidly chose a test group of adults and soon realised that houses made of gingerbread did not entice the participants. For their second test, they built a beautiful pantry and stocked it full of liquor and oils, vinaigrettes and bespoke culinary treats. Unfortunately it worked a little too well; the liquor was demolished, the witch put herself in the oven and every breadcrumb dropped was dipped in delicious balsamic vinegar and rapidly consumed. Hence why The Grimms opted for children, and a literary classic was born.
Much like the pantry in the woods, Prenzel of Kapiti offers complimentary tasting of their distinct food and beverage items. Grab a $20 for $40 voucher for Prenzel of Kapiti and set your taste buds alight.
Used by home cooks and expert chefs alike, produce crafted by Prenzel is sure to add that 'je ne sais quoi' to your menu, from cream liqueurs to the purest of vodka, infused oils and vinaigrettes, the flavours are simply irresistible. Prenzel sell a myriad of awesome products to suit the palette of every foodie, but for a truly bespoke experience, visit a Prenzel of Kapiti tasting room. In fact, Prenzel's main philosophy is to offer consumers the chance to try before they buy so there's plenty of free tasting and treats to get your lips around. This truly is a unique experience for everyone - even the children will enjoy it, with a toy box to keep them entertained while you browse. Join Prenzel's complimentary loyalty club and keep up-to-date with all their enticing recipe ideas.
More Great Local Deals
The Waterfront Hotel New Plymouth
Deals in Other Regions
Getting more bang for your buck
If you don't use your coupons before they expire, they're still worth the money you paid for them for an extra three months.
GrabOne FaceValue gives you another three months after your coupons expire, making it even easier to enjoy businesses all over New Zealand.
How does it work?
- A coupon is valid up until and including the expiry date printed on the coupon.
- If you don't use it before the expiry date for whatever reason, the coupon retains the value you paid for it for an additional three months.
- This means you can turn up to the business up to three months after the coupon has expired and put the money you spent to buy that coupon towards the service or experience printed on your coupon.
For example, if you spend $50 on a $100 dining voucher but don't use it before the expiry date, you will still be entitled to $50 worth of food and beverage services at that business for an additional three months.
The same goes for coupons without monetary values assigned to them. For example, if you buy a bungy jump deal but don’t use it before the expiry date, you can still put the money you spent on the coupon towards a bungy jump, for another three months. Remember, the FaceValue of your coupon can only be put toward the service or experience printed on your coupon.
A few things to note:
- FaceValue applies to all deals that display the FaceValue icon. If the icon is not on a deal, FaceValue does not apply.
- It's always best to use your coupon before the expiry date, so you get the most value for your money. And if you're a bit forgetful, we now automatically remind you if your coupons are about to expire.
- During the FaceValue period, your coupon can only be put towards the service stated on the coupon.
- If the offer is seasonal, like a seasonal menu or chimney sweep service, the FaceValue of your coupon can be put towards a similar offer at the merchant's discretion.
- FaceValue does not apply to product deals, travel and accommodation-related deals, or time-dependent event deals.
- The conditions on your coupon still apply during the FaceValue grace period.