We loved this deal too, but it's no longer available. Check out our other awesome deals here.
Power of S
$105 for a Three-Week New Year Boot Camp (value $210)
1 of your friends
already grabbed this deal:
- A new year means a new fitness regime.
- Grab a three-week New Year boot camp with Power of S for just $105.
- Work out in a supportive team environment where you'll enjoy every minute of exercise.
- Choose between three sessions times on Monday, Wednesday and Friday (either 7am, midday or 5.30pm).
- Boot camp starts on January 14th and finishes on February 1st.
Get on top of your new year's resolutions early, with a three-week new year boot camp from Power of S for just $105. Boot camp starts on January 14th and ends on February 1st. And today you've got options:
- Group A: Monday, Wednesday and Friday at 7.00am
- Group B: Monday, Wednesday and Friday at 5.30pm
- Group C: Monday, Wednesday and Friday at 12.00pm (45-minute session)
Power of S boot camps go way beyond traditional push-ups and sit-ups and into a whole new arena of fun. It's not that they don't include traditional exercises in their program, but they spice things up by incorporating exciting new elements you won't see in pure military-style boot camps. Power of S invites you to say goodbye to mind-numbingly dull exercise routines once and for all. Their sessions have been designed so that you progress incrementally through the three weeks. If your current workouts feel like a chore or you quit exercising due to boredom, you owe it to yourself to experience this camp. Can't imagine exercise being fun? You'll just have to check it out and see for yourself.
You'll get three sessions each week with program targets and challenges. Every session will be jam-packed with challenging and fun exercises. If you're ready to let go of all excuses and commit to a healthier lifestyle in 2013, then click the buy button now and get ready to make a change.
More Great Local Deals
Deals in Other Regions
Getting more bang for your buck
If you don't use your coupons before they expire, they're still worth the money you paid for them for an extra three months.
GrabOne FaceValue gives you another three months after your coupons expire, making it even easier to enjoy businesses all over New Zealand.
How does it work?
- A coupon is valid up until and including the expiry date printed on the coupon.
- If you don't use it before the expiry date for whatever reason, the coupon retains the value you paid for it for an additional three months.
- This means you can turn up to the business up to three months after the coupon has expired and put the money you spent to buy that coupon towards the service or experience printed on your coupon.
For example, if you spend $50 on a $100 dining voucher but don't use it before the expiry date, you will still be entitled to $50 worth of food and beverage services at that business for an additional three months.
The same goes for coupons without monetary values assigned to them. For example, if you buy a bungy jump deal but don’t use it before the expiry date, you can still put the money you spent on the coupon towards a bungy jump, for another three months. Remember, the FaceValue of your coupon can only be put toward the service or experience printed on your coupon.
A few things to note:
- FaceValue applies to all deals that display the FaceValue icon. If the icon is not on a deal, FaceValue does not apply.
- It's always best to use your coupon before the expiry date, so you get the most value for your money. And if you're a bit forgetful, we now automatically remind you if your coupons are about to expire.
- During the FaceValue period, your coupon can only be put towards the service stated on the coupon.
- If the offer is seasonal, like a seasonal menu or chimney sweep service, the FaceValue of your coupon can be put towards a similar offer at the merchant's discretion.
- FaceValue does not apply to product deals, travel and accommodation-related deals, or time-dependent event deals.
- The conditions on your coupon still apply during the FaceValue grace period.