We loved this deal too, but it's no longer available. Check out our other cool deals here.
$299 for a Painter for the Day incl. Travel Costs or $599 for Painter & Sprayer for the Day (value up to $980)
1 of your friends
already grabbed this deal:
- Bring in the professionals for the best results.
- Grab one day of painting services for $299 or one day of spray painting services for $599 with Positively Painting.
- Have an experienced and reliable painter tackle those long overdue projects.
- Invest in the spray painting service that'll achieve in one day what three people can do.
So you've moved into your dream house. Well, not so much a dream house so much as the only one you could afford. But never mind all that. At least the rooms are the right size and colour. Actually, on second thought, the vomit green isn't really working for you.
Pay $299 for one day of painting services or $599 for one day of spray painting services from Positively Painting.
Armed with the right equipment, Positively Painters can tackle any job for you no matter how big or small. Their painter-for-a-day scheme offers you an experienced painter for eight hours, who can take on anything from painting bedrooms to sanding door frames and windows. However, if you've got a really big project that you'd like to tackle in a big way then purchase the spray painting option. With one of their skilled tradesmen and their specialised air-assisted airless spray machine, they can achieve in one day what you'd normally require three men for. Here's an idea of what the spray painting option can get you in one day:
- Mask out and paint all the windows and doors, interior or exterior (if fully prepped)
- Prep, mask and paint all the ceilings
- Paint all the high parts of your house like soffits and gables (scaffold extra)
- Paint an entire garage or sleepout
More Great Local Deals
Deals in Other Regions
Getting more bang for your buck
If you don't use your coupons before they expire, they're still worth the money you paid for them for an extra three months.
GrabOne FaceValue gives you another three months after your coupons expire, making it even easier to enjoy businesses all over New Zealand.
How does it work?
- A coupon is valid up until and including the expiry date printed on the coupon.
- If you don't use it before the expiry date for whatever reason, the coupon retains the value you paid for it for an additional three months.
- This means you can turn up to the business up to three months after the coupon has expired and put the money you spent to buy that coupon towards the service or experience printed on your coupon.
For example, if you spend $50 on a $100 dining voucher but don't use it before the expiry date, you will still be entitled to $50 worth of food and beverage services at that business for an additional three months.
The same goes for coupons without monetary values assigned to them. For example, if you buy a bungy jump deal but don’t use it before the expiry date, you can still put the money you spent on the coupon towards a bungy jump, for another three months. Remember, the FaceValue of your coupon can only be put toward the service or experience printed on your coupon.
A few things to note:
- FaceValue applies to all deals that display the FaceValue icon. If the icon is not on a deal, FaceValue does not apply.
- It's always best to use your coupon before the expiry date, so you get the most value for your money. And if you're a bit forgetful, we now automatically remind you if your coupons are about to expire.
- During the FaceValue period, your coupon can only be put towards the service stated on the coupon.
- If the offer is seasonal, like a seasonal menu or chimney sweep service, the FaceValue of your coupon can be put towards a similar offer at the merchant's discretion.
- FaceValue does not apply to product deals, travel and accommodation-related deals, or time-dependent event deals.
- The conditions on your coupon still apply during the FaceValue grace period.