We loved this deal too, but it's no longer available. Check out our other fresh deals here.
$299 for a Painter for the Day incl. Travel Costs or $599 for Painter & Sprayer for the Day (value up to $980)
1 of your friends
already grabbed this deal:
- Bring in the professionals for the best results.
- Grab one day of painting services for $299 or one day of spray painting services for $599 with Positively Painting.
- Have an experienced and reliable painter tackle those long overdue projects.
- Invest in the spray painting service that'll achieve in one day what three people can do.
So you've moved into your dream house. Well, not so much a dream house so much as the only one you could afford. But never mind all that. At least the rooms are the right size and colour. Actually, on second thought, the vomit green isn't really working for you.
Pay $299 for one day of painting services or $599 for one day of spray painting services from Positively Painting.
Armed with the right equipment, Positively Painters can tackle any job for you no matter how big or small. Their painter-for-a-day scheme offers you an experienced painter for eight hours, who can take on anything from painting bedrooms to sanding door frames and windows. However, if you've got a really big project that you'd like to tackle in a big way then purchase the spray painting option. With one of their skilled tradesmen and their specialised air-assisted airless spray machine, they can achieve in one day what you'd normally require three men for. Here's an idea of what the spray painting option can get you in one day:
- Mask out and paint all the windows and doors, interior or exterior (if fully prepped)
- Prep, mask and paint all the ceilings
- Paint all the high parts of your house like soffits and gables (scaffold extra)
- Paint an entire garage or sleepout
More Great Local Deals
Deals in Other Regions
Getting more bang for your buck
GrabOne’s Voucher Guarantee means missing out on claiming your deal in time no longer means losing out altogether!
How does it work?
- A voucher is valid up to and including the expiry date stated.
- If you don't use your voucher before that date for whatever reason, it can still be used as credit towards that service with that business for an additional three months.
For example, if you buy a bungy jump deal but don’t use it before the expiry date, you can still use the amount you paid for the voucher as credit towards a bungy jump, for another three months.
A few things to note:
- The GrabOne Voucher Guarantee does not apply to product deals, travel and accommodation-related deals, or time-dependent event deals.
- It's always best to use your voucher before the expiry date, so you get the most value for your money. And if you're a bit forgetful, we now automatically remind you if your vouchers are about to expire.
- During the extended Voucher Guarantee period, your voucher can only be put towards the service stated on the voucher.
- If the offer is seasonal, like a seasonal menu or chimney sweep service, the Voucher Guarantee can be put towards a similar offer at the merchant's discretion.
- The conditions on your voucher still apply during the Voucher Guarantee period.