We loved this deal too, but it's no longer available. Check out our other sweet deals here.
Pirate's Cove Adventure Golf - Wellington
$6 for 18 Holes of Mini Golf for One or $19 for a Family Pass (value up to $38)
1 of your friends
already grabbed this deal:
- Shiver me woods! Here's some rollicking and rolling fun you wouldn't turn a blind eye to.
- Pay just $6 each for 18 holes of mini golf at Pirate's Cove Adventure Golf or $19 for the whole family.
- You can enjoy yourself whether your golfing skill is equal to a captain or a cabin boy.
- Now open for night golf on Thursday, Friday and Saturday nights!
What do pirate earrings cost? A buck an ear. And for less than kitting out your crew with gold hoops for their lobes, you can treat yourself to a round of fun times to treasure.
Head to Pirate's Cove Adventure Golf in Porirua and swim in so much piratey playfulness you'll be in constant fear of drowning. Pay just $6 for a round of golf each or $19 for the whole family (two adults, two children or one adult, three children).
Pirate Cove adventure Golf is just 20 minutes from downtown Wellington. With a fun pirate theme, complete with pirate ships, cascading waterfalls, haunted treasure caves and shark-infested waters, it really is Arrrrrrrh-some.
Mini golf is a game for all ages and skills: in some ways, the worse you are the more fun you'll have! Pirate's Cove Adventure Golf prides itself on entertainment for the whole family, so what are you waiting for? Stroll on in and enjoy more swinging action you can shake a peg leg at. Brush up on your best Jack Sparrow impression now and head down there. Savvy?
More Great Local Deals
Deals in Other Regions
Getting more bang for your buck
How does it work?
- A voucher is valid up to and including the expiry date stated.
A few things to note:
- The conditions on your voucher still apply during the Voucher Guarantee period.