We loved this deal too, but it's no longer available. Check out our other sweet deals here.
Pirate's Cove Adventure Golf - Wellington
$6 for 18 Holes of Mini Golf for One or $19 for a Family Pass (value up to $38)
1 of your friends
already grabbed this deal:
- Shiver me woods! Here's some rollicking and rolling fun you wouldn't turn a blind eye to.
- Pay just $6 each for 18 holes of mini golf at Pirate's Cove Adventure Golf or $19 for the whole family.
- You can enjoy yourself whether your golfing skill is equal to a captain or a cabin boy.
- Now open for night golf on Thursday, Friday and Saturday nights!
What do pirate earrings cost? A buck an ear. And for less than kitting out your crew with gold hoops for their lobes, you can treat yourself to a round of fun times to treasure.
Head to Pirate's Cove Adventure Golf in Porirua and swim in so much piratey playfulness you'll be in constant fear of drowning. Pay just $6 for a round of golf each or $19 for the whole family (two adults, two children or one adult, three children).
Pirate Cove adventure Golf is just 20 minutes from downtown Wellington. With a fun pirate theme, complete with pirate ships, cascading waterfalls, haunted treasure caves and shark-infested waters, it really is Arrrrrrrh-some.
Mini golf is a game for all ages and skills: in some ways, the worse you are the more fun you'll have! Pirate's Cove Adventure Golf prides itself on entertainment for the whole family, so what are you waiting for? Stroll on in and enjoy more swinging action you can shake a peg leg at. Brush up on your best Jack Sparrow impression now and head down there. Savvy?
More Great Local Deals
Deals in Other Regions
Getting more bang for your buck
If you don't use your coupons before they expire, they're still worth the money you paid for them for an extra three months.
GrabOne FaceValue gives you another three months after your coupons expire, making it even easier to enjoy businesses all over New Zealand.
How does it work?
- A coupon is valid up until and including the expiry date printed on the coupon.
- If you don't use it before the expiry date for whatever reason, the coupon retains the value you paid for it for an additional three months.
- This means you can turn up to the business up to three months after the coupon has expired and put the money you spent to buy that coupon towards the service or experience printed on your coupon.
For example, if you spend $50 on a $100 dining voucher but don't use it before the expiry date, you will still be entitled to $50 worth of food and beverage services at that business for an additional three months.
The same goes for coupons without monetary values assigned to them. For example, if you buy a bungy jump deal but don’t use it before the expiry date, you can still put the money you spent on the coupon towards a bungy jump, for another three months. Remember, the FaceValue of your coupon can only be put toward the service or experience printed on your coupon.
A few things to note:
- FaceValue applies to all deals that display the FaceValue icon. If the icon is not on a deal, FaceValue does not apply.
- It's always best to use your coupon before the expiry date, so you get the most value for your money. And if you're a bit forgetful, we now automatically remind you if your coupons are about to expire.
- During the FaceValue period, your coupon can only be put towards the service stated on the coupon.
- If the offer is seasonal, like a seasonal menu or chimney sweep service, the FaceValue of your coupon can be put towards a similar offer at the merchant's discretion.
- FaceValue does not apply to product deals, travel and accommodation-related deals, or time-dependent event deals.
- The conditions on your coupon still apply during the FaceValue grace period.