We loved this deal too, but it's no longer available. Check out our other awesome deals here.
Pirate's Cove Adventure Golf - Wellington
$6 for 18 Holes of Mini Golf for One or $19 for a Family Pass (value up to $38)
1 of your friends
already grabbed this deal:
- Shiver me woods! Here's some rollicking and rolling fun you wouldn't turn a blind eye to.
- Pay just $6 each for 18 holes of mini golf at Pirate's Cove Adventure Golf or $19 for the whole family.
- You can enjoy yourself whether your golfing skill is equal to a captain or a cabin boy.
- Now open for night golf on Thursday, Friday and Saturday nights!
What do pirate earrings cost? A buck an ear. And for less than kitting out your crew with gold hoops for their lobes, you can treat yourself to a round of fun times to treasure.
Head to Pirate's Cove Adventure Golf in Porirua and swim in so much piratey playfulness you'll be in constant fear of drowning. Pay just $6 for a round of golf each or $19 for the whole family (two adults, two children or one adult, three children).
Pirate Cove adventure Golf is just 20 minutes from downtown Wellington. With a fun pirate theme, complete with pirate ships, cascading waterfalls, haunted treasure caves and shark-infested waters, it really is Arrrrrrrh-some.
Mini golf is a game for all ages and skills: in some ways, the worse you are the more fun you'll have! Pirate's Cove Adventure Golf prides itself on entertainment for the whole family, so what are you waiting for? Stroll on in and enjoy more swinging action you can shake a peg leg at. Brush up on your best Jack Sparrow impression now and head down there. Savvy?
More Great Local Deals
Deals in Other Regions
Manawatu - Wanganui
Nelson - Marlborough
Getting more bang for your buck
GrabOne’s Voucher Guarantee means missing out on claiming your deal in time no longer means losing out altogether!
How does it work?
- A voucher is valid up to and including the expiry date stated.
- If you don't use your voucher before that date for whatever reason, it can still be used as credit towards that service with that business for an additional three months.
For example, if you buy a bungy jump deal but don’t use it before the expiry date, you can still use the amount you paid for the voucher as credit towards a bungy jump, for another three months.
A few things to note:
- The GrabOne Voucher Guarantee does not apply to product deals, travel and accommodation-related deals, or time-dependent event deals.
- It's always best to use your voucher before the expiry date, so you get the most value for your money. And if you're a bit forgetful, we now automatically remind you if your vouchers are about to expire.
- During the extended Voucher Guarantee period, your voucher can only be put towards the service stated on the voucher.
- If the offer is seasonal, like a seasonal menu or chimney sweep service, the Voucher Guarantee can be put towards a similar offer at the merchant's discretion.
- The conditions on your voucher still apply during the Voucher Guarantee period.